Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bally CARNIVAL QUEEN Bingo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you enjoyed the old monster Tony :)

Unfortunately many people have the impression they are boring without understanding their gameplay, once understood how to play them, they are quite enjoyable, even though they were mainly used for gambling purposes.

Anyone is quite welcome to have a game and a bit of tutorial by myself. (Wotto & Rollerball included :cool:)

Noticed there will be a machine at Pinfest for those that are attending - Check it out.

Fantastic work! In the early 70's I pumped money through these including Carnival Queen.

There were about 3 or 4 bingos at 2 places in Crown Street Wollongong, Jacks and Tatts. On rare occassions did get some big wins....

Again a very nice machine....well done.

Fantastic work! In the early 70's I pumped money through these including Carnival Queen.

There were about 3 or 4 bingos at 2 places in Crown Street Wollongong, Jacks and Tatts. On rare occassions did get some big wins....

Again a very nice machine....well done.

Kev and I have chatted about this a few times..from my memory there was an entire wall full of these bingos.

Also Jack still owns all these games that were on location back in Crown Street. I ended up giving up trying to buy them out of storage.

Walk past the old 'Jacks' in Crown Street everyday..and always look up and think of the old times.

Still kicking myself as the old light up arcade sign that sat at the entrance was thrown away a few years ago..it sat there for so any years..would of looked so cool in the Steelers shed :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Decided to repaint the cabinet,head and freshen up the woodwork

Will be leaving the head on as it is that darn heavy

b1.thumb.jpg.0aee6a62d31bb246992fe4d40bcd0abb.jpg b2.thumb.jpg.e658ee0e6da815fbb31f2b723e900344.jpg b3.thumb.jpg.ea7f55d51149bb491ef947dc6d19b575.jpg

Will post the progress over the coming months

Can’t wait for this these bingos look stunning all pretty and fresh. Come on Kev call 6 mates over to help get the head off it’s will be easy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Head and Cabinet scanned and stencil files prepared (very time consuming)

b9.thumb.jpg.75f6f6d366a931ede0bf42956fe91815.jpg b11.thumb.jpg.22a5ad256273e758230b7165281257a6.jpg b10.thumb.jpg.3af8cd0fee303c1b97ab49610bbf2c77.jpg

b4.thumb.jpg.05ccdb28942a4c4d9dcdd8109393ef7b.jpg b5.thumb.jpg.79f41dcff51e1d972fb202e8d3b7217c.jpg b6.thumb.jpg.0dee75e734a7607c75f9611e5bbf41bf.jpg

Head stencil completed.

b7.thumb.jpg.7250438b7875a7e9c456bc8d6d316e3a.jpg b8.thumb.jpg.f13b8bd88edb35c127e7e9a1a0650077.jpg

Next step will be paint strip and preparation - stay tuned.

• 1 month later...

I’ll have a search I know I have some nice buttons I was going to use in mine but it didn’t have all the right letters so they got stashed someplace safe never to be seen again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Doug, have digital file on the schematics.

Any of these buttons sitin around ?

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152001

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152002

Hi Millsy,

I have been researching 3D printers as I am thinking about buying one to play around with. Thinking those buttons could be created and printed by someone with the skills and equipment.

Hi Millsy,

I have been researching 3D printers as I am thinking about buying one to play around with. Thinking those buttons could be created and printed by someone with the skills and equipment.

Shame they are metal and not plastic.