Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Interstate trip to Melbourne Pinball Adventure

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you all liked the pics, not bad from a mobile phone. I'm sorry I missed out on getting photos at MarkC's due to no more memory. His place was just as awesome and interesting as the other three. Hopefully, John can put them up when he gets a chance.

The great thing was each place was different and had it's own story to tell. They each had some great looking pinballs and plenty of them. It was, in some ways, like a school excursion, looking, exploring and talking with these guys. We all realised at the end of the day how much this trip was so much fun and more than what we expected.

Also, a special thank you again to Theo for being there on the day to take us around.

Yes Mickey, Wayne talked about both playfields, Medieval Madness and Croc Hunter. Both playfields you see in the pics have some really cool concepts introduced. I couldn't help myself, as soon as I saw the Funhouses upstairs, I had to take some pics for you Mick. :)

Cheers,

Dan :cool:

I couldn't help myself, as soon as I saw the Funhouses upstairs, I had to take some pics for you Mick. :)

You BA5TARD!

:lol:badgrin

Kidding! They look good. Hopefully it means we're close to some repro playfields ;)

Hay you guys missed the Bally Mugs as you were too busy drinking Beer (--)

Not me, Wayne, I was too busy drinking your JD and cokes. :D And I don't normally drink that stuff. Must say, they went down well with those chilli snags. :023:

Cool. You can send a promo? :) Bally mug in my order. hey? :D

Cheers,

Dan :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't know how I missed this thread!!!.

Looks to be an excellent day out, so did any of you buy a pin?

Don't know how I missed this thread too, it looked like you guys had a great time.

Hopefully next year when the trips on, I'll be in a better position, time wise and financially to join you fellas.