Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sponsorship & Launch Special - 10% Discount!

To celebrate our initiation of sponsorship with the Aussie Arcade forums, and to welcome all you fine folk, we are pleased to offer a 10% discount to all members.

Simply enter 'AUSSIE' in the discount code section on your shopping cart for it to apply.

This will not impact the free shipping deal for orders over $100 already in place.

This deal will run for all of July !

G'day Jay, great to see you have jumped on board with AA. I have had a good look at your website, have sent you a message to see if you can get your hands on a few more items for me. Good luck with the venture

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for stopping by and supporting us, we try our best to provide the best service at the best prices we can.

If your looking for something which isn't on our website you can email support@diyarcade.com or call 1300 721 855 and we will see if we can get it in.

also once you finish your project we'd love to see some pictures, you can send them to support@diyarcade.com or jump over to our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/diyarcade and post a picture.

it's great to see what people put arcade kit in theses days..

EDIT: Oh, and remember our AUSSIE code is now 5% the 10% was a launch / sponsorship special.

Cheers

Gavin

DIYArcade.com

Site looks really good, as does the mobile version. Well done !

I've sent an enquiry about the USB -- > Arcade kit. I'm after an easy solution to replace the sticks and buttons in a mame cocktail cabinet that currently has a keywiz on the fritz. $79 clams looks good for that kit, but I am hoping that you can do 4/8 way joysticks in that kit ? Hope to hear back soon :)

Cheers

Site looks really good, as does the mobile version. Well done !

I've sent an enquiry about the USB -- > Arcade kit. I'm after an easy solution to replace the sticks and buttons in a mame cocktail cabinet that currently has a keywiz on the fritz. $79 clams looks good for that kit, but I am hoping that you can do 4/8 way joysticks in that kit ? Hope to hear back soon :)

Cheers

Thanks for the mail, Hope we can help you out.

Cheers

Gavin