Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 18 - Game 4 ~ Turtles ~ [FINISHED]

You do that, but even if you beat my score I'll still be No 1. at TG unless you fork out $40 or whatever they're charging to have it verfied :lol I couldn't see anyone wasting a cent to have a score verified in this game, it just does not hold the same prestige as saying "I'm no 1. Donkey Kong player in the world" :)

I don't know.. it might be worth it ;) haha. Who is willing to donate to help me achieve this? hehehe :lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You do that, but even if you beat my score I'll still be No 1. at TG unless you fork out $40 or whatever they're charging to have it verfied :lol I couldn't see anyone wasting a cent to have a score verified in this game, it just does not hold the same prestige as saying "I'm no 1. Donkey Kong player in the world" :)

If I managed to get highest score in any game I think it would be worth it just to see my name up there :)

go pelly! heh

I'll still be No 1. at TG unless you fork out $40 or whatever they're charging to have it verfied :lol I couldn't see anyone wasting a cent to have a score verified in this game

I know this isn't really the place for this debate but I just can't take TG seriously anymore. You can never be sure whether a #1 score is, in fact, the best in the world or just from the 'richest' player in the world.

• Super Moderator
On the other hand it might be worth taking up a collection to buy an original Turtles PCB so petrol can be poured on it, lit, and you tubed so the whole world gets to see the death of this dismal game. :074:

On the other hand it might be worth taking up a collection to buy an original Turtles PCB so petrol can be poured on it, lit, and you tubed so the whole world gets to see the death of this dismal game. :074:

:punish:

I don't know.. it might be worth it ;) haha. Who is willing to donate to help me achieve this? hehehe :lol

I'll sponsor your submission and anyone else who can score 33,000 or higher.

Anyone who can break the WR of 65,000, I'll sponsor for $100.00.

Have fun turtling!

BTW who is this dude MrBumpNJump on Retro Uprising?

He should have been DQed right?

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/TurtlesAAMcNeillIinDisguise_zps12650e7a.png

Still cant manage to have a run where I can get to the second cycle with a spare life.

Nice score.

My main problem seems to be running out of bombs by the time I hit 20K.

Makes that 30K score from John73 seem epic!

I'm gonna settle in for a Turtles marathon until the new game is announced at 7pm.

BTW who is this dude MrBumpNJump on Retro Uprising?

He should have been DQed right?

Shhhhhh! You'll blow my cover. You might also see that I am not the record holder for Burnin' Rubber on RU :lol Had the high score and then choked - the arcade machine is way easier than the MAME version using a keyboard

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna settle in for a Turtles marathon until the new game is announced at 7pm.

Planning on having the next game up shortly - need to go eat my fish & chips, have a few vodka's and then watch me some cricket - so I want to get the next game thread up ASAP :)

- - - Updated - - -

Still cant manage to have a run where I can get to the second cycle with a spare life. That was half way through level 3 second cycle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52936[/ATTACH]

Nice work - that score will take some beating. I'm a bit turtled out, I'll probably have another game or two tomorrow while I'm getting my van serviced but I'd prefer to concentrate on Gyruss now.

• Administrators
Turtles Leaderboard updated. About 6 hours left on this one which I know will make Brad, Foot and a couple of other people extremely sad :cry

I tearing up already =P

• Super Moderator

turt0004.png.a3c74af64ec768152ab8b755597bdea2.png

Thought I'd better have session on this and get a score in. Didn't beat my score from last time but I couldn't cop it anymore.

Back to Gyruss!

turt0002.png.8617cd86d5ad4cd717899d868b69fc82.png

Squeezed @chrisbo out of 2nd :lol

Nearly got ya @Pelly

That's it for me - had about a dozen games today, had a really good game going, still had 30 odd bombs left at 23,300 when I lost my last life. This score will do me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Time Up!

Congrats to Pelly for winning Turtles. Glad some people who hadn't played this game actually enjoyed it too - and to the rest of you anti-Turtles mob, you can relax knowing that this game probably won't be played again anytime soon in an MGL :P

Time Up!

Congrats to Pelly for winning Turtles. Glad some people who hadn't played this game actually enjoyed it too - and to the rest of you anti-Turtles mob, you can relax knowing that this game probably won't be played again anytime soon in an MGL :P

Yes Pelly Congrats. Since so many people love this game, Mr Litwak gave out a certificate from his arcade...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/PellyHighScoreTurtles27500_zps8d899d87.png

And this quote should win best post of the week ... :laugh:

A game of smashing your bollocks with a hammer is better than Turtles ;)

Brad

A close second was ...

:)