Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2019 in 1 board on ebay

deans_modchips

Question

13 answers to this question

I have brought from this seller and he has good after market service

that being said you can get them a few dollars cheaper but I dont think you would get his level of service if you needed to sort any issues out after the sale or had questions on setup

Steve from Austin Amusements (site sponsor) Cheaper by $10 and also good to deal with.

No eBay fees for a start means you can make the price cheaper. I'm still amazed that some people don't realise that eBay & PayPus fees can sometimes amount to nearly 20% of the purchase price and it is YOU, the BUYER who is paying it!

Aren't these type of units highly unreliable, I mean to say AA seem to have people complaining the they won't boot or the HD is stuffed. Just an opinion with no facts to back this up.

from my understanding these units use secondhand hard drives which usually fail after a period of time, if you get one and create an image of the hdd you should be ok. I'am sure someone will correct me if I'am wrong.

I can recommend buying from this supplier.

I have bought 5 of these 2019 in 1 pcb's from him (only 1 was for me :)) and i have also bought plenty of other arcade part from him.

All of the game boards are still running!

I purchased one

I purchased one just before xmas and installed it into an astro city. It works - my only issue with it (and it's hardly a show stopper) is it doesn't do any autorotation of the vertical games when you have a horizontal monitor they just stretch in the horizontal direction.