Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 18 - Game 1 ~ Ladybug ~ [FINISHED]

how do you get them to play?

1. Put the 314040.inp file in the MAME149 inp directory (you may need to create an inp directory if it isn't there)

2. Go to the command line and from the MAME149 main directory type: playback ladybug 314040

That should do it. :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Put the 314040.inp file in the MAME149 inp directory (you may need to create an inp directory if it isn't there)

2. Go to the command line and from the MAME149 main directory type: playback ladybug 314040

That should do it. :)

thanks :) got it working. watching it now. already picking up some small tips.

Versions are in the zip filename. One is Wolf106 and the other is Wolf149 (latest).

No probs with playback here.

Just watched your 300K game in .106. Watching it is like watching a DK Killscreen - sure it looks easy, but try doing it yourself. Amazing effort and thanks for sharing the INPs. The game I watched didn't do you any favors in terms of extra men either :( I'm obviously no expert on Lady Bug, but how far do you think you are from challenging the WR on this? I think the WR is mid 500K's from memory.

I'm obviously no expert on Lady Bug, but how far do you think you are from challenging the WR on this? I think the WR is mid 500K's from memory.

Good question. I hadn't really put much thought into it. I was pretty happy to break the 300K which is my best to date but I had been playing on MEDIUM difficulty up until now.

I'm looking forward to playing it on my 'soon-to-be-completed' cab with a proper 4-way joystick. We'll see what can be done. :)