Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 18 - Rules & How To Nominate Your Games

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No long to wait now.... doing up game 1 thread now, I'll post it when done as I'll be eating dinner around 7pm when I said we'd start.

Stand by :)

Tick, tock, tick, tock. :D

And we're off and running, and it's one of your nominations first up - I expect a BIG score from you tonight :)

Edited by John73

haha.. schweeeet!!

Definitely one of my all-time favs this one..

Just to confirm that we can use any version of MAME and only need a screenshot (not the INP recording), is that right?

Yep - any version of MAME is fine for this game (we'll make a note if certain versions of MAME make a difference - don't believe they do for Lady Bug), no INP required - but feel free to record it that way you can submit it to TG/MARP when you break the world record :)

Hi All, Just noticed MGL 18 has started.

Seems I've unfortunately missed both a chance to nominate, and the first round...:(

However, I'm more than up for a game of Frogger :038:

Is it OK to join mid-season? And if so can you just confirm it's just the posting of a screenshot before 30th June that's required?

Looking forward to what crops up in future weeks :)

Andy/HOW

Edited by HOW

• Administrators

Hi Andy, as we have overlapping games Ladybug is still open for another week so get cracking and play. Just post your screenshot for each score submitted.

You can join anytime

Cheers,

Brad

Two games in and two vertical screen games. I wonder if any horizontal screen game will have made the list?

Most of the games considered classics are vertical!

Maybe I should have nominated rolling thunder or black tiger to break things up a bit. Elevator action perhaps?

.....we like to see how everyone improves over the 2 week period :)

Or doesn't, as maybe the case with me LOL

(Gonna try AGAIN to properly set up my Android tablet with MAME4Droid to talk to a WiiMote and Wii Classic Controller (Grrrrr....It's doing my head it re. Robotron etc.) so I can grab some attempts as and when I've got a few mins free/at work ;)).

Or doesn't, as maybe the case with me LOL

(Gonna try AGAIN to properly set up my Android tablet with MAME4Droid to talk to a WiiMote and Wii Classic Controller (Grrrrr....It's doing my head it re. Robotron etc.) so I can grab some attempts as and when I've got a few mins free/at work ;)).

Let me know how it goes. I'm nearly the last person in the family without a Tablet (iPad or other), wasn't aware that there was a MAME port for the Andriod though I must admit I never went looking for one either. I generally just play with a laptop using the keyboard for most games, I do have a Logitech controller but I'm generally better just using the keyboard for most games :)