Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Strong puncher

pinhunter

Question

Hey all. Mate across the road purchased a strong puncher not working. I checked all the boards and repaired a few cold solder joints and replaced a couple of leds. All the boards leds are lit but thats it. The scoring panels are not working or the light that sequence around the face of the game. Does anybody have manual so i might be able to check some voltages.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2

11 answers to this question

Hey mate, does this machine have a brand name on it at all? I have a coin pusher machine that I believe has the same boards, different ROMS. I'd be happy to exchange any info on the boards etc. if needed.

Kind Regards,

Kayne.

Cheers, I will find the brand and model and take a couple of pics.

If you can't find any brand names, don't worry, my coin pusher hasn't got any either. I have the exact problems you have so anything you find that helps in getting your neighbors machine working, should help me, and vice versa..

Thanks,

Kayne.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49751[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49753[/ATTACH]Here are some pics

Manual needed

cheers

Yep, they're the same boards that are in my Gin & Tony machine. There is no manual from what I can find (and I've spent a LOT of time looking for my machine). Maybe it's a common thing from this unknown manufacturer?

Any news? I'm still hanging on to Gin & Tony. I think that it's from a Taiwanese manufacturer, Sungiant, but having a very basic conversation with the supposed owner on Skype, he denies these machines ever being produced. I'm not sure his limited English allowed him to understand what I was asking though.

No luck. I am going to ask if i can purchase a whole board set. That way they might reply.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2

Who is it you are asking? Because if it is Sungiant, they won't help at all, as the owner is sure he doesn't make them machines. Where did you find your info on manufacturer?