Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Whats new in RAIL-WAYS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEW to RAIL-WAYS Apr. 13

95188676_BArails.thumb.jpg.34492111c7b5a6d7a9ca75e9f36d644d.jpg644429222_barails2.thumb.jpg.b7c9eb5294d9759ba8cb3079419ef198.jpg

Also new are WPC rails done in "BA"(Brightly annealed) finish. A lot shinier than standard -$45pr. you supply your own DS tape.

Thanks Silverball for the pic;)

Edited by Railways
Sorry but the price had risen since I posted this about 18mths ago

• 1 year later...

I may need a set of side rails for my Getaway (depending on whether the existing ones look too rough when sitting next to a new set of legs). I'm curious about the extra 3mm width mentioned on your product listing post. Looking at my machine, I only have about 2mm of space between the existing side rail and the top of the flipper button surround (like the WH20 machine in the background of your second photo above). Does that product still suit? Or have I misunderstood what the 3mm refers to?

Steve

• 4 months later...

NEW to RAIL-WAYS Jan. 15

497635611_Ballycoindoor001.thumb.jpg.900a5c3ad2553e01cb7c0d8b8cc6c14b.jpg777557083_Ballycoindoor002.thumb.jpg.78014307e37907f66883b286cb284487.jpg

For you Bally solid state lovers, Mark knocked up some blank coin slot covers for me to cover the middle slot hole. They are done in grained #4 finish and are the same dimensions as the original coin plate. $7 each + freight.

Edited by Railways

• 4 months later...
Hi how do i go about buying rails.I have tried the pm.Thanks
Hi and apologies.

Welcome to AA.

You sent me a friendship request and not a pm and since you had been a member for almost a year with zero posts I thought it may have been all a bit suspect so I didn't reply. Again apologies but not saying you are one but there is a lot of people who just use and abuse the knowledge here without the single interest of contributing anything. Pm sent.

• 4 weeks later...

Just fitted a set of Jeffs BA side rails to my Addams, I just love the look of them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79637[/ATTACH]

Super quick postage and great communication, many thanks Jeff :D

Just fitted a set of Jeffs BA side rails to my Addams, I just love the look of them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79637[/ATTACH]

Super quick postage and great communication, many thanks Jeff :D

Thanks Ray for the pic. I'd love an Addams back one day;)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great. Can't wait to fit my new ones on Space shuttle.

Postage is mega fast. Central cost to Sydney was only a few hours delivered :041:

Gotta admit Paul that one stunned me too. Picked up here at home and you had them some 4 hrs later in Sydney.

• 4 months later...

NEW to RAIL-WAYS Nov. 15

Atari Superman siderails (may fit other Ataris) in #4 slightly grained finish in no-nails version. - $45 pair

Black Knight 2000 siderails in Shiny BA finish in no-nails version - $50 pair

Gottlieb EM siderails Mid length- circa '62 (1287mm) in #4 slightly grained finish with nail holes. - $60 pair

Gottlieb EM siderails (1254mm) for widebody like Genie in #4 slightly grained finish with nail holes - $55 pair

Coin box lid for WPC in BA - For those that simply can't get enough BLING - $35 assembled

1780955531_BAcoinboxlid1.thumb.jpg.a30a6a44212cc31ea9706c19fbbaacad.jpg

915034375_BAcoinboxlid2.thumb.jpg.bee2d1b49405a8b07660cea33e76945a.jpg

Edited by Railways
added more items

• 3 months later...

NEW to RAIL-WAYS Feb. 16

Zaccaria siderails to suit Devil Rider (may suit other Zacc's) done in shiny BA with No- Nail holes - very sleek. $50pr

Bally Medusa with the extra RHS flipper hole done in shiny BA with No- Nail holes - $50pr

Williams Solid State coin door blanks in grained #4 finish (same as pics of Bally in post #5 in this thread but in Williams dimensions). $7 each

Jeff

would you consider making under apron metal ball guides / rails for older classic Stern and Bally machines?

These are next to impossible to find in good condition for those of us doing high end resto's.

Evan. We have side rails back as far as Bally em's like Captain Fantastic and up through most Bally Solid states.

Yes we would consider those as long as there isn't a lot of variations between games as on-off's aren't really cost effective to you or me.

Sometime this year we will be looking at the glass holder at the end of bally SS games and playfield mounting brackets and pivots.