Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RAIL-WAYS Current Product List

Hey Jeff, i'm after a set of side rails for a Gottlieb King Pin EM i'm restoring if you have any in stock..

Cheers...Mitch

You may have to give him some measurements as I have found that all the Gottlieb side rails are not the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have to give him some measurements as I have found that all the Gottlieb side rails are not the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.. will wait to hear from Jeff and he can let me know what measurements he needs to know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I mentioned it to you at Pinfest mate but have you got any interest in doing some rails for the JJP's?

I have a Hobbit here that is in need of your protection, can make some templates and send them to you if that helps?

I mentioned it to you at Pinfest mate but have you got any interest in doing some rails for the JJP's?

I have a Hobbit here that is in need of your protection, can make some templates and send them to you if that helps?

pm sent Garry

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Jeff.

On all my gottliebs there is a rail at the top. See picture. More of a top rail rather than a side rail. It's the bit the playfield glass butts up to. Is this something you guys can make? Happy to post one to you or give measurements if need be. If not no worries mate. IMG_20200512_191725.thumb.jpg.e2b3171dc15ce1fbc0c0a3cbbe5d3265.jpg IMG_20200512_191710.thumb.jpg.8325920f9ea12df33a7d5bc3125db840.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Hi Jeff.

On all my gottliebs there is a rail at the top. See picture. More of a top rail rather than a side rail. It's the bit the playfield glass butts up to. Is this something you guys can make? Happy to post one to you or give measurements if need be. If not no worries mate. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2132101}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2132102}[/ATTACH]

Do they fit our old wedge heads Jesse if so I’d get a couple just to have around for future restores

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to drop a note here to say thanks to Jeff for the excellent products and great service!

I ordered a pair of WPC side rails, a pair of Bally SS side rails, and a Getaway ramp flap late on Friday, and they've already arrived this morning. All of them look fantastic and I can't wait to get them installed.

The pricing is also very reasonable unlike many pinball parts.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
RAIL-WAYS product list 19/09/19

Below is a list of some of the items that we have re-invented, aka these are 'repros' and not New Old Stock.The naming is only a reference point.

WPC Rails;

These are slightly wider (3mm) to cover side decals that may be damaged during removal or original bright art possibly showing.

* Standard grained - $40pr.

* Satin black powdercoat - $40pr.

* Mild steel (so you can have them powdercoated yourself) - $35pr.

* BA finish (brightly annealed) very shiny but not quite mirror or chrome - $50pr.

WPC Hinges;

* Grained stainless to match the standard rails - $50pr.

* Satin black - $45pr.

* Zinc steel (raw) , so you can powder coat to your choice - $35pr.

BALLY Solid State Rails;

* Standard grained with nail holes(The nail holes are offset approx. 3mm to allow driving into fresh wood -predrill wood 1st) - $50pr.

* Standard grained -No Nails. Gives a smooth undimpled finish - $50pr.

* BA finish (brightly annealed) in No Nails. I used these on my Harlem makeover. Very shiny - $55pr.

* Inner "mirrors" done in BA to match the BA rails. Used these on my Harlem as well - $45pr.

* BA set, rails and "mirrors" $90 for the 4 pcs.

* Bally Medusa with extra flipper hole on the RHS and done in shiny BA finish with No- Nail holes - $55 pr.

BALLY EM Rails;

* Standard grained finish with nail holes - $45pr.

* Standard grained finish with NO nail holes - $45pr.

BALLY Solid State coin door blanks;

* Brushed stainless and fit where coin slots used to be - $7ea.

BALLY Solid State headbox transformer shields;

* In raw Zinc steel finsish ready for powdercoating/chroming - $30

* In powdercoated satin black - $40

GOTTLIEB Rails;

* Gottlieb System 3 Rails in BA (very shiny)no-nails finish - $50pr. Also early Sys. 3 like Car Hop (slightly shorter) - $50 pr.

* Gottlieb EM Rails - mid 60's -shorter version. Standard #4 grained finish. You will need to supply game name/measurements to make sure we have the right ones to suit - $35pr.

* Gottlieb EM rails for widebody like Genie (1254mm). Standard #4 grained finish with nail-holes - $55pr.

* Gottlieb EM Rails - mid 70's. (1317mm) Standard grained #4 finish with nail holes - $50pr.

* Gottlieb EM rails - mid-lenght. (1287mm). Standard #4 grained finish - $50pr.

STERN Solid State Rails;

* 1290mm long done in Shiny BA = $55. #4 slightly grained with or without Nail-holes =$50

* 1300mm long - options as above.

* 1360mm long - options as above.

GOTTLIEB Back cover's;

* Gottlieb Wedgehead single player back cover. Galvanised steel, cross-breaked to stop warbling,lock barrel hole inserted at top - $60

* Gottlieb 2 player EM back cover -70's. Galvanised steel , cross-breaked,lock hole at top. 625mm H x 703mmW - $60

* Gottlieb 4 player EM back cover - 70's. Galvanised steel, cross-braked, lockhole at top. 675mmH x 700mmW - $60

WILLIAMS Back cover's;

* Williams single player EM back cover '68 - '77. Galvanised steel, no cross breaking (flat) with lock hole at top. 640mmH x 552mmW - $60

* Wiliams 4 player e.g. Rancho, Galvanised steel, no cross breaking (flat) with lock hole at top. 646mmH x 705mmW - $60

WILLIAMS Solid State rails;

* System 11B done in standard grained stainless - $50pr

* System 11C done in standard grained stainless - $55pr

* System 6 done in standard grained stainless and shiny BA finish (no-nails) - $55pr

* Black Knight 2000 done in shiny BA finish in no-nails version with extra magna save flipper hole - $55pr.

* Banzai Run in either BA shiny finish = $60 or #4 slightly grained = $55. Both are done in No-Nail versions.

WILLIAMS Solid State coin door blanks;

* These fit in as infill plates after coin slots are removed and are done in slightly grained #4 finish - $7 each.

ATARI Rails;

* To fit Superman (may fit other Ataris) done in #4 slightly grained finish in NO-nails version - $60pr

ZACCARIA Rails;

* To fit Devil Riders (may fit other Zacc's) done in shiny BA finish with NO-nails version - $60pr.

DATA-EAST Rails;

* Satin black with wider finger protector to cover existing wear - $50pr

* Satin black custom Jurrasic Park with T-rex laser cut into flipper wear area near button - $50pr.

* Satin black custom Hook with laser cut art into flipper button wear area near button - $50

* Mild steel versions of both the above in case you want to have them powdercoated your self to match lockdown bar - $40pr.

* Very shiny BA (almost mirror) finish with extra finger wear area - $55pr.

SEGA Rails;

* Satin black with extra finger wear area to suit e.g Frankenstein.

CHROME PLATED LEGBOLTS

* These are brand new legbolts which have been chrome dipped to give some bling to the legs. I usually only put them on the front but some have done all - $7each.

MIRROR BLADES

* Done in .7mm thick Brightly Annealed BA finish. Very reflective and more durable and difficult to tell from #8 finish at a lot cheaper price. $65 pr. and you supply your own fixments. To suit;

WPC , DE ,Sega, Bally SS and EM , P2K, Late Stern.

CAB LEG PROTECTORS

* These are made from 1.5mm thick Stainless Steel with 4 countersunk screw holes per protector. The set comes with a 16 pack of stainless screws - $50 a set.

Please note we make these bespoke to suit a particular manufacturer and game era and in most cases front and rear are the appropriate length finishing about 5mm short of the cab base. For example WPC will not fit DE, DE will not fit Bally SS, Stern will not fit WPC and so on. If in doubt send me a measurement from the base of the cab to the centre of the bottom legbolt hole. So far we have done sets for;

Bally EM e.g Captain Fantastic

Bally solid State e.g. Fathom, Flash Gordon

WPC e.g Fishtales, Roadshow.

Stern e.g POTC.

Sega e.g Frankenstein.

Data East e.g. Hook

Gottlieb EM e.g. Abra Ca Dabra

BIBS AND BOBS

* Return lane guides done in shiny BA for Flash Gordon, Firepower May suit other games?? $20 pr.

* Getaway HSII rear diverter ramp flap. - $7

* Repair base bracket for Flintstones concrete mixer plastic spinning disc. - $7

* Bally solid state coin door reject button plunger - $10

*We do these items as a hobby and can't see us retiring anytime soon -LOL, and adding our own twist and ideas to them while trying to still stay intune with the games.

* Please note that we try and keep a little of everything on the shelf and if need be we will try and fill your needs ASAP.

*All rails that don't use nails you need to supply your own Doublesided tape. We have done this because it keeps down costs to you and also we can't be held responsible if they won't stick due to polish residue etc.

*We do discount for multiple orders.

*We predominantly use Interparcel or Pack and Send for freight whichever is cheaper for you but you are welcome to drop in for a game or chat when picking them up.

*We are always interested in remaking the the wheel so to speak so any and all input invited.

Thanks for reading, Jeff & Mark.

Hi Guys,

I need some polished side rails for a Gottlieb system 3 Shaq Attaq.

How do I buy these from you ?

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jeff,

CAB LEG PROTECTORS

I need 3 sets of Bally solid State e.g. Fathom, Flash Gordon

and if they fit Williams Flash /blackout ect will need 3 more sets

also would you consider making a back playfield lock channel Bally part no p-566

and back playfield lock channel for Williams

will take 3 of each no need to drill holes i can do that

if you can bend them that would be cool

Resized_20201122_145902.thumb.jpeg.f3ded6ac94d31167a71b2e3a25ac9854.jpeg Resized_20201122_152728.thumb.jpeg.c625fa061f773aaf8bb3ec9618badf4c.jpeg Resized_20201122_152739.thumb.jpeg.25edd712c3387982151313a539fbc408.jpeg

Hey Jeff,

CAB LEG PROTECTORS

I need 3 sets of Bally solid State e.g. Fathom, Flash Gordon

and if they fit Williams Flash /blackout ect will need 3 more sets

also would you consider making a back playfield lock channel Bally part no p-566

and back playfield lock channel for Williams

will take 3 of each no need to drill holes i can do that

if you can bend them that would be cool

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2178012}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2178013}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2178014}[/ATTACH]

pm sent my good man:)

• Like 1

Hi Jeff,

Did you work out a cost for the Shaq Attaq side rails ?

Cheers

Tony

Yes Tony I did and sent you a private message about a week ago.

Up on top right corner where you login there is a box next to that marked messages. It should have at least one red icon on it meaning you have incoming mail.

click on the messages box and it will drop down for you to click on to open. :)

• 2 years later...

I've just updated our trinkets list with a couple of small price rises ($5 - $10 ) on some of the gear as its getting dearer to get made. Thinking the last time I did that was end of 2019 ???

Also have indicated some No Longer Available items as just not viable. Might not be 100% reliable as some is now packed away in storage.

Thanks again from Mark & I for your support over the last 12 - 13 years.

• Like 8