Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RAIL-WAYS Current Product List

highly recommended - top notch products.

update: didn't know you guys made 2 and 4 player gottlieb em back doors..order coming tomorrow!

Recently received a back cover for big shot and a set of side rails for a Bally SS. Great products, well packed and prompt postage. Jeff is a pleasure to deal with and talk to.

Recently received a back cover for big shot and a set of side rails for a Bally SS. Great products, well packed and prompt postage. Jeff is a pleasure to deal with and talk to.

Thanks for the kind words. We're happy to be able to help. Looking forward to some pic's of that Bally SS when it's all up and running. Great title:)

- - - Updated - - -

Jeff / Railways are the best in the business ...

is making pinball awesome...

and he is great to deal with .:023:

Thanks Dave :), Mark and I try our best and always happy to help if we can .:redface. Edited by Railways

• 6 months later...

Whilst Jeff visited the new warehouse to pick up an LCD for his cocktail machine, he noticed that Sweet Hearts had a wooden back box cover (why do the original metal ones go missing?) and to my surprise, guess what rocked up in the post today?

i9Nxf8E.jpg

Thanks Jeff @Railways for your generosity and also making great products for this hobby :023:

For anyone that didn’t know, go to the first post in this thread to see all the wonderful items Jeff and Mark reproduce.

Whilst Jeff visited the new warehouse to pick up an LCD for his cocktail machine, he noticed that Sweet Hearts had a wooden back box cover (why do the original metal ones go missing?) and to my surprise, guess what rocked up in the post today?

i9Nxf8E.jpg

Thanks Jeff @Railways for your generosity and also making great products for this hobby :023:

For anyone that didn’t know, go to the first post in this thread to see all the wonderful items Jeff and Mark reproduce.

Wasn't unusual for operators to swap the metal for wood back doors. Didn't take long for little bastards like myself to work out with a small tool like mum's desert spoon, you could flex the metal door out just far enough so your mate could get his hand in a click up the credit stepper unit.:redface

...Thanks Jeff @Railways for your generosity and also making great products for this hobby :023:

No problem at all Paul. After all mate, you've helped us out with parts at least 3 times so it's the least we could do.

Thanks for the kind words about our little trinkets that ol' mate Mark knocks up for us. Kinda like having a hobby within a hobby:blink:

Bally Spy Hunter Rails

Gday Jeff, the Spy Hunter cab is almost finished now, few little touch ups to the artwork here and there and then onto the PF work. The BA rails look absolutely AWESOME mate. I took your advice and was very careful with the rail nails and the tightness of the coach bolts. I can see how some people could easily stuff the look of the rails by being over ambitious with the application BUT i'm glad i stuck to keeping it as per factory. Cheers mate, fantastic product and can't recommend your goodies highly enough to the public. Anyone wondering about the quality of Jeff's products, just do yourself a "Molly Meldrum favour" and bloody buy them, you won't be disappointed i can guarantee! and he's a top bloke to deal with.DSC03571.thumb.jpg.9a77f73e6fe492bb8dfb72be4db9860c.jpgDSC03572.thumb.jpg.a8d7205d5666c40897c0e0d3fc91f022.jpgDSC03573.thumb.jpg.f63c260897e24ec9c6930b444c64709d.jpg

Thanks for the kind words for our trinkets. My mate Mark is the one who makes them I just do the Blah, Blah, blah - LOL:lol

Gotta admit I was apprehensive when you said you wanted the BA shiny finish WITH Nail holes but you have done a truly great job of fitting them as I can't see one concave in the rails from that one tap too many. Good job:023:

Glad you're happy with the result.

Wasn't unusual for operators to swap the metal for wood back doors. Didn't take long for little bastards like myself to work out with a small tool like mum's desert spoon, you could flex the metal door out just far enough so your mate could get his hand in a click up the credit stepper unit.:redface

Most seem to missing. I used MDF to reduce the noise (mainly from the bell - drives my wife crazy :x )

Jeffs look great.

• Administrators
Thanks for the kind words for our trinkets. My mate Mark is the one who makes them I just do the Blah, Blah, blah - LOL:lol

Gotta admit I was apprehensive when you said you wanted the BA shiny finish WITH Nail holes but you have done a truly great job of fitting them as I can't see one concave in the rails from that one tap too many. Good job:023:

Glad you're happy with the result.

Give Mark a big ol @oldhank hug from all of us.

• 7 months later...

Howdy Jeff and Mark. Been a while...

Was wanting to get some BA rails and mirrors for my strikes and spares. No nails. Also 3 coin blanks.

Next travel I'm doing will be to ACS if that helps with handover instead of shipping. Either option good though!

Cheers

Tim

Howdy Jeff and Mark. Been a while...

Was wanting to get some BA rails and mirrors for my strikes and spares. No nails. Also 3 coin blanks.

Next travel I'm doing will be to ACS if that helps with handover instead of shipping. Either option good though!

Cheers

Tim

Will do our best to help sir. pm sent.

• 1 month later...
Hi Jeff, i'm restoring an Atari Superman at the moment that has dented/bent side rails and would like to replace them with nice new ones if you have them... assuming i can talk the games owner into replacing them that is!!

Cheers...Mitch

Yes Mitch, done them before. PM sent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Jeff,

I’m currently restoring an EATPM in which the original rails are rusty on top.

It came with a set of WPC rails which seem to be too short.

Any chance of scoring a suitable set from you?

I think they come under system 11C?

Postage would need to be to Croydon in Victoria.

Thanks!

Mike.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...