Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 17 - What was your favorite game?

MGL 17 - What was your favorite game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. MGL 17 - What was your favorite game?

• Lunar Rescue
    • Road Fighter
    • Exzisus
    • Double Dragon
    • Popeye
    • Star Force
    • Crazy Kong
    • Fly-Boy

Thought it might be interesting to see what everyone thought of the games selected (at Random I might add). Doesn't have to be one of the games that you nominated, what game(s) did you get the most fun/satisfaction out of? I'm allowing you to vote for more than one game, if you liked them all equally then by all means vote for all 8 :)

Put my votes in and Fly Boy wasn't one of them. I liked it back in the day but I guess I was easily pleased back then. It was a new game for MGL though.

I'll say that I didn't like Fly Boy, but also that I didn't give it much of a shot. I think I burnt out around game 5 or 6 to be honest. Crazy Kong gave me a bit of a boost because I already loved the game.

My first MGL was 12 games and I couldn't get enough and couldn't wait for the next MGL, but now after 8 games it starts to burn me out - perhaps that is because of the other stuff that goes along with running the comp, it's honestly not that much work though. I think it's easy to see that as the comp goes along that less and less people participate, so if Fly Boy gets no votes then it's not really a reflection that it was the worst game of the competition.

Actually Flyboy IIRC was played in an earlier MGL, maybe pre 8

Must have been pre 8 and wasn't listed on the high scores list. I tried to pick games that weren't on the list to avoid people saying "Oh for crying out loud. Not that bloody game again" or words to that effect. Guess Fly Boy flew under the radar. Crappy pun intended. :rolleyes

Must have been pre 8 and wasn't listed on the high scores list. I tried to pick games that weren't on the list to avoid people saying "Oh for crying out loud. Not that bloody game again" or words to that effect. Guess Fly Boy flew under the radar. Crappy pun intended. :rolleyes

Yes looked in the high score list as well and noticed it wasn't there, Foot would remember playing it being a veteran as well : lol I was happy at first when it came but up but was quickly reminded how frustratingly hard it soars to quickly.

• Administrators

Hate hate hate Flyboy with Double Dragon up there as well. My favourite was Lunar Rescue but then I did nominate it ;) I would Starforce as second.

Brad

I enjoyed Lunar Rescue and Road Fighter... then I got a bit obsessed a Vpin build which is a massive time-sink...still slightly obsessed :blink:

May give the Kong-Off a whirl this time though!

Next MGL it would be cool to do a 'Greatest Hits' MGL. 8 awesome games/voted faveourites. It's good to play stuff you have never played, always one of the best things in MGL. but sometimes it's the old faves that bring out the best in people.

Just my 2c of course ;)

Next MGL it would be cool to do a 'Greatest Hits' MGL. 8 awesome games/voted faveourites. It's good to play stuff you have never played, always one of the best things in MGL. but sometimes it's the old faves that bring out the best in people.

Just my 2c of course ;)

I think someone (you?) already mentioned this during the last round of suggestions and it seemed to be pretty popular so I was leaning towards doing this for MGL 18.

I'm thinking I'll just list every game ever played in the MGL (from the high scores list) and let people vote (maybe 3 or 5 votes each)