Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 4: HAUNTED HOUSE [FINISHED]

haunted House table has now been updated by the author:

1.1.0 Updated 5 April 2013

- physics and object adjustments by rob046 to fit his real machine

- speeded up the alpha ramps used to make the bumpers and the top glass of the window

- replaced the alpha ramps used for the flipper decorations with primitives

- fixed graphic bug on the lights

- new ball :)

The table should be played with VP915 due to the increase in speed and better handling of the primitives. But I have saved the table with VP914 in case you still haven't updated to VP915.

I guess we'll stick to the old one for the sake of the competition, but just letting everyone know.

haunted House table has now been updated by the author:

1.1.0 Updated 5 April 2013

- physics and object adjustments by rob046 to fit his real machine

- speeded up the alpha ramps used to make the bumpers and the top glass of the window

- replaced the alpha ramps used for the flipper decorations with primitives

- fixed graphic bug on the lights

- new ball :)

The table should be played with VP915 due to the increase in speed and better handling of the primitives. But I have saved the table with VP914 in case you still haven't updated to VP915.

I guess we'll stick to the old one for the sake of the competition, but just letting everyone know.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'm still on 914. Is there any big advantages to 915 ?

Been so many great db2s backglasses dropping recently. Sorcerer is fantastic. But I'm still waiting patiently for black hole, trident, and cosmic princess....

I've not had much time to play this table and my "best score" is so bad I didn't even bother to take a photo of it. For the sake of posting a score and at least getting a point or two, here it is:

Oh, the shame!:cry

I know the rules require a screenshot, but it would be good if you could take my word for it - why would I lie about such a crappy score that puts me in last place!!??

I've not had much time to play this table and my "best score" is so bad I didn't even bother to take a photo of it. For the sake of posting a score and at least getting a point or two, here it is:

Oh, the shame!:cry

I know the rules require a screenshot, but it would be good if you could take my word for it - why would I lie about such a crappy score that puts me in last place!!??

Yes, usually scores and points do require a screenshot as per rules - but I'll take your word for it given the wooden spoon situation :)

BTW This table ends tonight, new table will be posted shortly - Kane is looking pretty solid for the win on this one so far!

I'm going to let this run one more day until scores are cleared up...

So Dedrok you got 2,986,170 ?

I'll post the new table tomorrow night and clear socres up but I have to get to bed early tonight ... so I can be up at 5am for the Qatar MotoGP :)

I'm going to let this run one more day until scores are cleared up...

So Dedrok you got 2,986,170 ?

I'll post the new table tomorrow night and clear socres up but I have to get to bed early tonight ... so I can be up at 5am for the Qatar MotoGP :)

No, just 986,170 (was a good 1st ball though) ..... with no way of checking rollovers, we normally just tilt closest to rollover.

No, just 986,170 (was a good 1st ball though) ..... with no way of checking rollovers, we normally just tilt closest to rollover.

We're doing honour system and straight score, as from Kane's early 1.9 million.

So table will close this eve, and new table will be posted!

Is that a new cabinet you are building??

No, same one that I've had here for a while. It just looks a bit different due to the amount of light in the room when I took the photo. I do them in ply which is then clearcoated so they are as much a furniture piece as a pinball cabinet and it saves me the effort of applying artwork a customer may potentially not like.

Time's up!

Congrats to KANE for taking out the Haunted House comp.

Final results are:

1. Kane: 1,978,540 - 25

2. Dedrok: 986,170 - 20

3. Jammasized: 837,880 - 16

4. Stuzza: 726,9004 - 13

5. Shabu: 620,940 - 11

6. MrBungle: 590,720 - 10

7. Foot: 502,550 - 9

8. Ozstick: 220,660 - 8

Leaderboard updated and new table shortly.