Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 3: THE ADDAMS FAMILY [FINISHED]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lost count of how many 10mil games I've had. Finally managed to fluke something better

*Raises fist and curses Foot*

Now I'm going to have to play again to try and get 2nd back...

Reminder that the Addams Family comp closes off Sunday 9pm. New table will be posted shortly.

My son challenged me to a game to see if I could improve my score, using the advice from Jammasized. So here's my one and only game since my "whinge" from yesterday:

1926120116_AddamsFamily-281983590.jpg.a2a0f2d401e35b08f80b6250e5023366.jpg

I managed to get extra ball 3 times on the last ball (I had one banked at one stage) and completed the Mansion Tour (my first time ever) on what turned out to be the very last ball. Now I can see why it is so important to complete the tour - not only are you awarded 50 mil but it lights EVERY mode, hence you get the bonus for each of those. I missed out on the extra ball here otherwise I'd have added a bit more to the above score.......

The lad did pretty well with a game of 65 mil, considering it's the first time he's ever played this table!

This is a pretty challenging table and as everyone else seems to have said, I can understand why TAF is such a popular title.

- - - Updated - - -

Lost count of how many 10mil games I've had. Finally managed to fluke something better

I hear you brother!!!!

Scores updated, farrrk you guys now I'm back to 4th :lol

I forgot we started this table late on the tuesday instead of the Sunday, so this will run till tuesday 9m not Sunday 9pm.

Which gives me a little more time to try and claw myself back onto the podium.... ;)

The billion+ scores Dedrok has been getting on Addams Family he got on both Desktop, and FS tables and at the moment there isn't really enough players to split up into two divisions.... but if the numbers swell a bit more eventually then it could be doable :)

We have to remember that dedrok is also Australia's #2 REAL pinball player. I had many games with him on taf in NZ. Great to watch him play.

We have to remember that dedrok is also Australia's #2 REAL pinball player. I had many games with him on taf in NZ. Great to watch him play.

Yeah that's what I meant... its clear from his ability on all versions of the table that its not a case of what table it is....as he slays them all regardless.

Awesome to get the lowdown on tables like this though. ...its become a firm fave on my cab.

Ok, had couple more games.

2hrs playing ..... 146 mansions ..... 12 mansion tours ....... About 20 extra balls ( no more than 3 saved any 1 ball) ..... And biggest bonus collect 265M.

That's

It, I'm done. ...... Will post screenies when system is back online.

Here's the screen shot (f**k telstra suck)

http://vpforums.org/imghost/124/table03taf20_t.jpg

I found that on my cab I have some graphic issues and it locks up in some games now, so a few games were terminated. And half of the 830M game was with the ball looking like half a plunger mixed with the graveyard plastic.

So I changed the veiw of the FS to desktop so I could play a full game. Both versions play the same.

@jamma, another tip: Hold up left upper flipper to get back to left lower flipper, sometimes letting it go down the side inlane will go the outlane drain instead

Time's up! Congrats to Dedrok for another win, this was a massively huge win, victory by around 5.3 Billion ! omfg

1. Dedrok: 5,577,897,200 - 25 points

2. Ozstick: 281,983,590 - 20

3. Foot: 222,879,380 - 16

4. Jammasized: 203,503,150 - 13

5. Kane: 157,672,510 - 11

6. Stuzza: 140,356,460 - 10

7. Shabu: 97,860,280 - 9

8. MrBungle: 90,291,180 - 8

9. Mameshane: 64,376,910 - 7

Leaderboard will be updated shortly, new game has been posted already.