Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Visual Pinball League 1 - Game 3: THE ADDAMS FAMILY [FINISHED]

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,174
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

    72,090,760

    Better post something up. My arch enemy is that little blue post next to the right ramp. I hit it all the bloody time, and the rebound ends up draining more often than not, grrr.

    Never had a decent multiball yet - usually within seconds two balls are lost.

    Slowly getting there though and learning
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1923 Post(s)
    Multiball can be real tough on this one ...... try and avoid it and get thru mansion modes.

    Latest score TAF v 2.01 FS 91x

    830,660,290

    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,174
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

    Jeeeezuz Dedrok that score is outrageous... I'm struggling to make 100 mill and everyone else in the same boat....You must be on performance-enhancing drugs or something

    Great going though, let's see a billion cracked !

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    State
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,521
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)
    Wow Dedrock! That is a killer score. I actually got over 3Billion on this table last night but accidentally forgot to take a photo........ I Wish!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1923 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Jeeeezuz Dedrok that score is outrageous... I'm struggling to make 100 mill and everyone else in the same boat....You must be on performance-enhancing drugs or something

    Great going though, let's see a billion cracked !
    well there was this score before we started while we were playing Taxi

    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,174
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedrok View Post
    well there was this score before we started while we were playing Taxi
    Stop showing off

    Some serious VP skillz... You must be able to avoid drains everywhere most of the time to get such marathon numbers...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1923 Post(s)
    Avoid dangerous shots.

    Shoot ramps then hole to start mansion mode over and over.
    Avoid multiball as long as you can.
    Start seance mode in the right hole ..... anything with the POWER can be brutal.

    Try those tips and your score will improve. Playing normal, I couldnt get more than 300M
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,174
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedrok View Post
    Avoid dangerous shots.

    Shoot ramps then hole to start mansion mode over and over.
    Avoid multiball as long as you can.
    Start seance mode in the right hole ..... anything with the POWER can be brutal.

    Try those tips and your score will improve. Playing normal, I couldnt get more than 300M
    Yeah that power pisses me right off!! Little helping hands to drain down the middle and the side... arrrrgh

    Thanks heaps for the tips, everyone will benefit

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,203
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)
    Has anyone here actually completed Seance mode? I got one ramp shot once but that's it, now I just try to wait it out...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,174
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Has anyone here actually completed Seance mode? I got one ramp shot once but that's it, now I just try to wait it out...
    Yep I did it, three ramps/knocks worth good points.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •