Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinfest 2013

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

I got offered an invite and even a lift to the last one, but being a newbie at pinball I wasn't so keen to travel from Sydney to play, even though my family lives up that way!

Now that I have my teeth cut on pinball and wanting to play any and every game I can get my hands on, I won't miss the 2013 event that's for sure.

State
    Central Coast NSW
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Looking forward to helping out again. Count me in.

Put me down as a helper/attendee/player (of sorts!!)
    I'm after any pinball machine in the - up to 3K category. What have you got? Cheers.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2253 Post(s)
    There any deals for AA members for accom??

State
    Central Coast NSW
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Don't think there is and not sure how much accom is left there. Quite afew rooms already takedn I believe. MUCH cheaper motels at Swansea.

2 or 3 motels in Swansea but a bit of a walk to Caves. Taxi wouldnt be very expensive though. Some members probably driving so could give those on the turps a lift back Id guess.
    I'm after any pinball machine in the - up to 3K category. What have you got? Cheers.

State
    Cairns
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xthommox View Post
    Don't think there is and not sure how much accom is left there. Quite afew rooms already takedn I believe. MUCH cheaper motels at Swansea.

2 or 3 motels in Swansea but a bit of a walk to Caves. Taxi wouldnt be very expensive though. Some members probably driving so could give those on the turps a lift back Id guess.
    There is (or at least there WAS last year) a courtesy bus that leaves Caves and does the rounds. I used it last year and it dropped me right at the door to my motel - maybe one of the organisers can get the exact details of this service?

State
    Newcastle
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RGR View Post
    There any deals for AA members for accom??
    Sorry no Richard,maybe something we can work on next time if the numbers are there.
    Spooky Pinball Australia

Newcastle the Home of Pinball

State
    Central Coast NSW
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    The courtesy bus was unknown to a few of us. I think my brother in law walked or bludged a lift back to his motel.

I just called them! The bus runs whenever you want. Contact someone at the bar and they'll tee it up. Probably need a few so as it's not a waste of their time, so get your heads together and figure out when you want to leave each night! It goes in a 5km circle, so over the bridge too where there's a few motels. Sounds like a plan for most if they're staying out of Caves.

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1046 Post(s)
    Any updates on the event like game numbers or listing etc. Very excited about the event. Thanks

State
    Newcastle Australia
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1985 Post(s)
    Game numbers should be the same as last year , only with some arcade machines added this year.
    Still a few month out, so not much more to report just yet.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    My brother and I will definately be coming along Chris. It was awesome last year!

cheers,
    Sandy

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information