Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball container

Sgtmax

So my old man owns an import/ export company in botany.. He brings a load of different things in including pinballs for a particular company in Sydney. Can't remember the name... Anyway iv always wanted to bring some pins in from the states given the prices of particular games over there but can't justify spending that much on a container myself and well because I'm not gonna fill it all myself obviously.. So I was just seeing if there was any interest on organizing a container for next year to bring some pins over like they are doing for the arcade machines..

Splitting the cost of the container with whoever is involved of course, would be able to store at the warehouse in botany as well as deliver to anyone around Sydney or just out of Sydney to probably Wollongong area..

My dad has contacts over there who we would be able to send the pins to waiting to be shipped.. Haven't talked to him about all the details yet but have mentioned to him.

Was just a thought and to see if there was any interest at all..

Wow, great offer Jack!

I would be interested, but i will be honest it will come down to timing and funds for me. Tron has drained my pinball budget for at least the next 6 months.

If it is mid to late next year i could be in! :023: