Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

kotmfu's console sale thread

Over the next week im going to be putting some stuff up, then ill be off on a honeymoon, then ill be putting some more stuff up lol.

At the moment lots of my stuff is boxed so i will post pics on request but since i dont live where my boxes are and i would rather not have to go searching unless they are sold.

Anyway i have these up for sale. questions welcome, pickup in roxburgh park ya ya ya etc.

JTAG'd xbox phat. no hdmi port. will come with controller, hard drive (20 gig, but internal hdd size isnt all that important), and all cabling - $165 ono. if you provide a usb hard drive i can fill it up for you, otherwise itll just be whatever software you need to run it on it.

box o' consoles. contains 3 psones, 2 megadrive 2's, 2 atari 2600 jrs, 1x atari 2600 vader, 1x n64, 1x gamecube. asking $150 ono. as far as i know most of these things work, but i dont have any cabling atm so i cant test. pic is here:

http://imgur.com/TMjkG

just in:

av modded intellivision. this things picture looks waaaaaay better then the original version. i will also include 4 games from my doubles. asking 100 ono for that

modern warfare 3 xbox 360 limited edition majiggy. complete and boxed. 300ono

i need to raise enough money to pay for a cab by the end of the week as, as i mentioned, im getting married so i need to do this as quick as possible. i will be adding more stuff if this doesnt sell. ill also be posting some arcade stuff in the arcade section if anyone is interested

i will be closing my threads as soon as i raise enough to buy this cab, so get in quick if you want something

have fun

Edited by kotmfu
more stuff for sale