Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

new to arcade and pinball

hi all

i have a need to buy pinball machines and arcade machines. how am i going to stop lol

i can only fit 1 car in the garage now and the gym equipment has been pushed to the back of room to make way for the machines and kids toys.

i imported 5 machines lol

hi all

i have a need to buy pinball machines and arcade machines. how am i going to stop lol

i can only fit 1 car in the garage now and the gym equipment has been pushed to the back of room to make way for the machines and kids toys.

i imported 5 machines lol

Welcome to AA

Please tell us more about what you imported, from where and how you went about it including costs, pitfalls, advantages and anything else useful. There are many on here that would like to do the same and any info would be a help.

thanks

yeah i took a gamble on the 5 machines they turned out to be pretty good units. they are the black storm 1940games astro city replacments

- - - Updated - - -

it all started when i won a non working arcade machine THE BIG RED stand up arcade machiine on greysonline, there was a couple loose wires but got it going, it has just over 1000 games.

:welcome:

Glad to see you have reached stage 1 (acceptance) of your addiction and yes you do have a problem.

You'll fit in quite well here.

I have a 2 beedroom flat with no garage and have 7 pins in here.

They WILL multiply, have no doubt about that :)

back to the story of importing arcade machines

you can see from the picture above that theses machines are a neat and good looking unit. they all worked and everthing in them is easily replaceable if needed.

i came accross the manufactures web site and started chattin to sales rep online, after deciding on what type of machine i wanted i placed the order : deposited funds into a hsbc bank account in hongkong, minimum order was 5 units. i did take a chance because there was no real guarantee.

back to the story of importing arcade machines

you can see from the picture above that theses machines are a neat and good looking unit. they all worked and everthing in them is easily replaceable if needed.

i came accross the manufactures web site and started chattin to sales rep online, after deciding on what type of machine i wanted i placed the order : deposited funds into a hsbc bank account in hongkong, minimum order was 5 units. i did take a chance because there was no real guarantee.

OMG - please don't tell me you bought these from a Chinese online vendor...............................you are VERY VERY VERY lucky you received anything if that is the case....

I am very very very lucky to stumble accross there website

I purchased the five blackstorm arcade machines direct from the Manufacture in China, they also manufacture redemtion games various other arcades and parts and otheritems

they have been manufacturing since 1997

the machines i purchase work 100% and are of great quality.

i know of two companies in Melbourne that flew to china and placed there orders as there orders we large

the person i dealt with online was very helpful not pushy at all

i have 1 blackstorm arcade left if your interested i will sell it to you :)

• 2 weeks later...
what do you mean by that

There are rules on this site preventing NEW posters/members from selling things until certain requirements have been met.

It seems, by the tone of the posts you have made so far, that your sole purpose for joining here is to flog these machines - this is EXACTLY what is prohibited!

Go and have a read of the posting/selling rules.

I am very very very lucky to stumble accross there website

I purchased the five blackstorm arcade machines direct from the Manufacture in China, they also manufacture redemtion games various other arcades and parts and otheritems

they have been manufacturing since 1997

the machines i purchase work 100% and are of great quality.

i know of two companies in Melbourne that flew to china and placed there orders as there orders we large

the person i dealt with online was very helpful not pushy at all

i have 1 blackstorm arcade left if your interested i will sell it to you :)

One thing to remember and even more so if you are just a private guy that brought some of these in to sell.... You imported them into aus so you are classed as the manufacturer not the company that made the machine. If one goes to ground and hurts someone or burns the house down and kills someone you are the one that is liable..

Hopfully you had the mains wiring tested or replaced or manufacturers liablilty insurance..

Open trade with China is exellent but if you dont look into it correctly you can end up right in the shit..

There are rules on this site preventing NEW posters/members from selling things until certain requirements have been met.

It seems, by the tone of the posts you have made so far, that your sole purpose for joining here is to flog these machines - this is EXACTLY what is prohibited!

Go and have a read of the posting/selling rules.

i could say the same about you homepin, it seems your on this forum to promote your business, web address and all on your avatar.

i know the rules 30 posts ......

im not a business trying to flog parts, circuit boards or machines as i said i have one black storm left. i offered it to you because you had so much to say.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing to remember and even more so if you are just a private guy that brought some of these in to sell.... You imported them into aus so you are classed as the manufacturer not the company that made the machine. If one goes to ground and hurts someone or burns the house down and kills someone you are the one that is liable..

Hopfully you had the mains wiring tested or replaced or manufacturers liablilty insurance..

Open trade with China is exellent but if you dont look into it correctly you can end up right in the shit..

i suggest you go and have a look at one of these machines before making any ASSUMPTIONS

i could say the same about you homepin, it seems your on this forum to promote your business, web address and all on your avatar.

i know the rules 30 posts ......

That's partly true. I am a forum sponsor and as such it allows me to 'flog my products' if I wish. I don't usually actively do so 'cause those who need or want what I have will buy - I don't need to promote them in the traditional sense.

Apart from some posts where I am pretty obviously having a go at people I generally offer free assistance to those who ask and where I feel I am able to contribute.

We haven't seen any of this from you yet? I hope that changes.

Oh FYI - I have seen these cabs in person - I know where they are built, Panu, a suburb of Guangzhou. I have an office there and my son has lived there for 8 years. I bring 4 containers a year to Australia so if I thought they were suitable to sell in Australia I would have brought some in long ago.

Edited by Homepin

All i was saying is that you are classed as the builder of the equipment and all liability falls on you no matter what..Something you should know and a lot of people dont... I am not saying that they deffinately have issues but you need to know to check them before SALE. I have seen them..

Re: new to arcade and pinball

Welcome to the forum dave1rc.

We are a protective bunch of our little corner of the internet, sometimes overly so.

Settle in and enjoy the forum. Good luck with the sale of your item once you reach that point, and beyond.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2