Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

IGT Blue Moon Poker machine help

yardos1225

Question

Hi guys, I've been given an old pokie from a friend and was hoping to fix it up for manland. So far when I switch it on, all I get is the display lights and button lights, nothing on the screen and doesn't even sound like its buzzing like normal crts do. When I put a coin in it slips straight through and comes out the coin tray without adding credits or anything. The only sound it makes is the occasional long beep after being on for a minute or two. I have pulled the whole thing apart and checked all leads, plugs and fuses...all seem to be ok...I'm a bit stuck as to what it could be.. Thinking it could be something to do with the power supply. Would there be parts or a manual available for this machine? It would be well over 10 years old. Any suggestions and help to get her running would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

6 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
My limited experience with pokie machines is that they are a pain in the arse to get going, and especially so if the screen is cactus. It could easily be a VGA (computer screen), so I'd be trekking down the path of a screen supplement first.

Hi guys, I've been given an old pokie from a friend and was hoping to fix it up for manland. So far when I switch it on, all I get is the display lights and button lights, nothing on the screen and doesn't even sound like its buzzing like normal crts do. When I put a coin in it slips straight through and comes out the coin tray without adding credits or anything. The only sound it makes is the occasional long beep after being on for a minute or two. I have pulled the whole thing apart and checked all leads, plugs and fuses...all seem to be ok...I'm a bit stuck as to what it could be.. Thinking it could be something to do with the power supply. Would there be parts or a manual available for this machine? It would be well over 10 years old. Any suggestions and help to get her running would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

As an employee in the gaming industry I can tell you now you're wasting your time.

Even without the external software to make it run (which you'll never get) it should show the game screen with "Site Disabled" written across the screen.

Do the world a favour and gut it and turn it into a arcade machine.