Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 17 - Game 1 Lunar Rescue [FINISHED]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
God damn, I'm doing something wrong ... I can make level 6, but with heaps less score than you top 3. thanks for knocking me off the podium Brad :( great score though :)

Time for some tips, clearly ;)

=P

It took me a number of rage quits to get that score. I seriously get my arse kicked on Level 4 every damn time. I've beaten it once and got this score.

The only tips I can give you is to take out as many invaders as possible on the way back up to maximise your points. Also the 500 bonus is a must imo. I notice you DO actually get extra points for something, I thought it might be for fuel left but I cannot verify.

Brad

=P

It took me a number of rage quits to get that score. I seriously get my arse kicked on Level 4 every damn time. I've beaten it once and got this score.

The only tips I can give you is to take out as many invaders as possible on the way back up to maximise your points. Also the 500 bonus is a must imo. I notice you DO actually get extra points for something, I thought it might be for fuel left but I cannot verify.

Brad

The extra points are for fuel remaining.

=P

Brad

Cheers for the tips. I have been concentrating on getting to the mothership rather than blasting alien scum safely so I guess that explains the score difference.

Though I just know if I do try to point press then death will come more easily...

I actually ****ed my Player one joystick on the cab playing this game. Talk about rage quit, I gave it a big smackdown after losing my last man and ended up having to replace it with an old baton top...

I might have to call in on @OzStick again for a new one...

I actually ****ed my Player one joystick on the cab playing this game. Talk about rage quit, I gave it a big smackdown after losing my last man and ended up having to replace it with an old baton top...

I might have to call in on @OzStick again for a new one...

Perhaps we need to hit up someone like OzStick to sponsor the MGL - the number of controls that cop a pounding is unbelievable. I really need to get a cab going, because this game has made me hit my laptop rather harder than I should, I'm surprised I haven't damaged it :lol

ED_209_lunar_20840.thumb.jpg.a4dd7ec289dfa9d74121fa80bb9f5d84.jpg

So close to the lead! Finally made it to level 6 and actually still had a couple of men up my sleeve but it really starts getting hard there. Lost both my last guys pretty quickly. The WR score for this game is a joke!

Final placings and MGL Points for Game 1

Final Placings

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]Rank

[/TD]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Score

[/TD]

[TD]MGL Points

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]RMacauley[/TD]

[TD]21,240[/TD]

[TD]25 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/goldmedal_t.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]ED_209[/TD]

[TD]20,840[/TD]

[TD]20 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/silvermedal_t.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Brad[/TD]

[TD]19,370[/TD]

[TD]16 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/bronzemedal_t.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]DKong[/TD]

[TD]17,310[/TD]

[TD]13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]Jammasized[/TD]

[TD]16,240[/TD]

[TD]11[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]Foot[/TD]

[TD]15,660[/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]Rat[/TD]

[TD]15,180[/TD]

[TD]9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]Spartan[/TD]

[TD]12,820[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]Mameshane[/TD]

[TD]12,700[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]John73[/TD]

[TD]12,100[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]nicko71[/TD]

[TD]11,840[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]azathoth[/TD]

[TD]11,180[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]Pelly[/TD]

[TD]10,660[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]kane[/TD]

[TD]10,500[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD]pithhelmet[/TD]

[TD]9,780[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]16[/TD]

[TD]Fire_Power[/TD]

[TD]9,210[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17[/TD]

[TD]casperthefriendly[/TD]

[TD]9,060[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]MonoJoker[/TD]

[TD]6,980[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]Skarn[/TD]

[TD]5,690[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Don't think I missed any scores or messed anything up - let me know if I have. I will post the MGL Leaderboard thread tomorrow.

Nice start to MGL 17 - 19 players for game 1, hope you all stick with us for the rest of the games.