Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

60in1 "Out of range" problem on monitors

Got a few 60in1's, and finally got to the stage of finishing off the first of 3 little bartop cab I built for them to sell off.

Wired up the power supply and hooked up the board to the monitor, and the screen flashes up - "Out of Range"

I have checked the 2nd DIP switch - its on "ON" for VGA screens

I plugged this into another LCD screen to double check ...... same thing on this one.

I feel its just the monitors not handling the 31.5Khz coming from the 60in1

....Now.... after more fiddling....

Double checked the cards on a CRT monitor I have laying about - works good.

IMG_1295.thumb.jpg.e4fd088d57a0a3574c92d0be65de51ad.jpg

Plugged it back into the bartop and now the screen flashes up for a second every 5 seconds of the card working (you can see the count-down as it initialises, and then the menu screen) .... this has got me totally stuffed !! :unsure

Got a few 60in1's, and finally got to the stage of finishing off the first of 3 little bartop cab I built for them to sell off.

Wired up the power supply and hooked up the board to the monitor, and the screen flashes up - "Out of Range"

I have checked the 2nd DIP switch - its on "ON" for VGA screens

I plugged this into another LCD screen to double check ...... same thing on this one.

I feel its just the monitors not handling the 31.5Khz coming from the 60in1

....Now.... after more fiddling....

Double checked the cards on a CRT monitor I have laying about - works good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45277[/ATTACH]

Plugged it back into the bartop and now the screen flashes up for a second every 5 seconds of the card working (you can see the count-down as it initialises, and then the menu screen) .... this has got me totally stuffed !! :unsure

What size screen are you using?

There were some 60in1 boards going around that don't work on 15inch VGA CRT or LCD screens.

Check the picture with a bigger screen like a 19 or 20 inch LCD if you have one.

I am not sure about 17inch LCD screens.

If it is one of those boards you may have to change it for another board.

If you know someone who is running a 60in1 on an arcade screen of any size you could swap it with them.

• Super Moderator

I think it comes down to refresh rate of the monitor.. I dunno :unsure but I've experienced the same problem.

It came down to:

Newer board + older monitor = not ok

Newer board + newer monitor = ok

Older board + older monitor = ok