Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nintendo Game & Watch's [Octopus] + [FIRE] + [Fire Attack!] + [Club Nintendo: BALL]

I kinda went overboard and bought a bunch of G&W's and dont know what to do with them since I dont really need [yet] another collection of oddities to start building up, so decided its best to part with the ones not so dear to my heart. I just though others here might appreciate them much more than myself maybe a chrissy prezzy to yourself =) hehe

I will include 2x brand new LR43 batteries with them as well so you can re-live those nostalgic moments straight away. Postage should be about $10 for registered aus wide [id prefer registered but its up to you] Ball takes a different battery I think so CAN NOT supply that one. Pickup also welcome from HAWKESBURY area.

Firstly

HERE ARE THE PICTURES.

If you want any other pics or info just ask im not really an actual 'collector' of these games so its likely ill miss something.

BALL [Club nintendo 2009 re-release] $40 + postage

Box is VERY GOOD [TO] EXCELLENT, it does have a few TINY & barely noticable marks on it, everything else is AS-New & complete with everything it came with originally except just missing the batteries.

FIRE $70 + Postage

Box is tatty, has a name written on the front with blue pen ['Paul Jones' I think], Box is missing the 2x tabs on one side but does have both tabs on the other side. Instruction manual included. serial number excellent and intact [#13997450]. Stand present but has been previously BENT out of shape, still works fine & could even replace with another one easy enough. Original foam tray present. console looks VERY-GOOD overall but does have a few small marks around the alarm & ACL button.. Nice dark LCD, sound works fine, all buttons work fine.

Fire Attack $90+Postage

Box overall in Good condition, [worst damage is pictured on the corner] also has what appears to be the original price tag removed from the back which has caused the tear in the back of the box graphics =(. everything else good to very good, console is used & does have some LIGHT marks on it around the ALARM burron and overall just very light marks from use. Complete with foam tray, & instructions and also the pink slip with the button controls. Stand is in good condition, serial number is good and present [#15594222], also has a serial number printed on inside of box. Nice dark LCD, sound works fine, all buttons work fine.

Octopus $90 + Postage

Box is VERY GOOD with light shelf wear, complete with foam tray (has one little chip in it please see pics), console is VERY GOOD with what looks like VERY LIGHT, RARE use only, serial number is [#12199301] Nice dark LCD, sound works fine, all buttons work fine stand is good.

Edited by walbowazza
typos

• 1 month later...