Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 17 - Nominate your games here

Updated the list in a spreadsheet which will hopefully make it easier for me to find who nominated what game when it's selected :) Also found several games which I missed :redface They have been added to the spreadsheet, but not page 1.

82 games so far.

The following people haven't nominated 5 games, so you've got about 4 hours left if you wish to add more:

Casperthefriendly - 4 noms left

ED_209 - 1 nom left

kane - 3 noms left

Nicko71 - 1 nom left

pithhelmet - 1 nom left

troyus - 4 noms left

wingtipvortex - 4 noms left

Here is the list so far, let me know if I've missed anything:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/mgl17gamelist_zps25c01ede.png

What no Gyruss !! :lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John, for the sake of not having a repeat. Can you please swap R-Type 2 for R-Type Leo? Some people think it might as well be like swapping Pac-man for Ms Pac-man, but at least it is some what different. :)

We'll do that if it comes up :)

- - - Updated - - -

It was a joke towards people always talking about Gyruss on every multi board I can think of and the irony of it not even being nominated.

I would have nominated, but I've already played it in an MGL. Maybe next time :D

Glad Mario Bros. got nominated, I've really wanted to play that one and I totally forgot to nominate it this time :redface