Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

How do you play your collection?

As in, are you the type to pick one game and play that pretty much exclusively till you either finish it or get tired of it? Or do you sporadically play games and make progress in lots of games at the same time?

I tend to play a single game and stick with it as long as I can. I do find it difficult to hold my interest in the game right through to completion though, especially on longer games.

A lot of games I've never played in my collection so I like to road test them all

It's mainly platformers that keep my most interest

Atm I feel I got too many games so knocking down about 100 titles so I can have a playable amount

If I need to unwind its flying games with tonnes of guns

Lots of games, in bits and pieces, hardly ever finish any of my retro ones, but I finish most of the new ones I play.

Last two games I finished were Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs.

Can't remember the last retro game I played through to completion. Probably Mario 1, as I can basically play it from muscle memory :)

Like others here I like to complete a game when I start playing it and with lack of saves / pressed time alot of the older titles dont get as much playtime as they deserve, being able to continue is a nice luxury nowadays and helps when the attention span wanders or for interruptions.