Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star Trek on the way...

RGR

• 1 month later...

I'd be really excited about this title. Just hope they move progressively forward and make it a really modern pin, not just formula. STNG was such a great pinball , we need this one to have some wow factor. LCD screen would go a long way.

Don't want to redo the Indiana Jones experience where the new one made the old one look even better. This is a great opportunity for Stern to shine with a great pinball full of awesome special effects, perhaps mini playfields and some big toys.

I'd be interested if its progressive for sure.

LCD screen would go a long way.

meh more interested in game play..

Don't want to redo the Indiana Jones experience where the new one made the old one look even better.

+ 1 lol

awesome special effects, perhaps mini playfields and some big toys.

+1 mini playfield and good immersive gameplay...

I'd be interested if its progressive for sure.

Agree as long as it does't make STNG look better ;-)

• 5 years later...

Funny how some games are classed as “Vault” while others are just re-runs. The Metallica Pro LED version and Premium - both with the new backbox were not vaults, while the AC/DC premium was a vault. My IMVE had a holographic “Vault” logo on the translite. Haven’t seen it on any other vaults. It’s just marketing I guess. TWD will be back for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Would agree this is a re-run not a vault per say. I thought Star Trek was one of Sterns best selling machines so seems kinda of early for a re-release. Just shows the demand for new pinball games is high.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade