Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I am from Sydney. I have been a gamer my entire life with a real passion for the pinball and arcade games of the 80's / early90's.

In order to get a head start on my imminent mid-life crisis (40 this year!) ..I thought I would start with a scratch built replica Galaga Cabinet.

I look forward to the treasure trove of tips, tricks & all round knowledge contained within this forum.

Cheers

Josh

• Administrators

Drag your mid-life crisis on for as long as you can. The longer you can keep this train of thought going in your household the more arcade machines and pins you can accumulate before the missus crack the shits!

(Welcome to AA)

Dave

Drag your mid-life crisis on for as long as you can. The longer you can keep this train of thought going in your household the more arcade machines and pins you can accumulate before the missus crack the shits!

(Welcome to AA)

Dave

Oh and remember that it's a dream and a passion that brings the family closer together .. and ultimately an investment for your future happiness and financial security :).

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a cool and helpful time.

bret