Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 16 Game 8: Zoo Keeper [FINISHED]

Time Up!

OOO takes the win in the final game of MGL16 and the final MGL game of the year.

I will probably update the final scoreboards tomorrow at some stage, still out for the count from this horrid flu :(

Without even checking the scoreboard, a big congrats to Rob who takes out MGL 16, ED_209 I believe was a strong 2nd place.

Thanks to everyone for playing, have a merry Xmas if you don't post in here before the next MGL.

- - - Updated - - -

More later re the TG thing

Looking forward to this.

I posted a quick comment in OOO's Aussie WR thread in the arcade section regarding Richie's webcast today. For those that haven't checked lately, the TG facebook page is no longer online. Would love to be a fly on the wall and know what is going on, but I'll leave the discussion for OOO's thread or a brand new thread if someone wants to start one.

MGL 16 Game 8: Zoo Keeper [WEEK 1]

GG! well done OOO on zoo keeper , lol only just managed to scrape in submitting a score, well I made it through the whole mgl thanks John for running it it was awesome , quite a few games I've never seen before. Liked fantasy zone a lot and zoo keeper will have to come back to. :) merry Christmas and catchu in the mgl next year! Mikie