Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 16 Game 7: Space Chaser [FINISHED]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought the gout hand was Rob's after John finally broke his thumbs...

I am a gout sufferer too - believe me broken thumbs are preferable to gout pain.

Typing this on an iPod and it sucks - how do people put up with them :lol

I am a gout sufferer too - believe me broken thumbs are preferable to gout pain.

Agreed. Back in the late 80s I worked on a shift where I was the only male amongst several older married women. I put up with their constant bitching about how weak their husbands were:

"He stubbed his toe and thinks he's dying" or "he's got a cold and thinks he's dying" and so on. The final line was always "he's never been through childbirth so he doesn't know true pain."

While I'll never pass a bowling ball through a garden hose so to speak gout is right up there on the pain factor. And they can get an epidural.

Anyway lets get back to the Space Chaser discussion. I'm thinking I've derailed this thread enough. :redface

Agreed. Back in the late 80s I worked on a shift where I was the only male amongst several older married women. I put up with their constant bitching about how weak their husbands were:

"He stubbed his toe and thinks he's dying" or "he's got a cold and thinks he's dying" and so on. The final line was always "he's never been through childbirth so he doesn't know true pain."

While I'll never pass a bowling ball through a garden hose so to speak gout is right up there on the pain factor. And they can get an epidural.

Anyway lets get back to the Space Chaser discussion. I'm thinking I've derailed this thread enough. :redface

I had a tooth abscess a few years back. Left work because I couldn't stand the pain, only thing that helped was keeping ice in my mouth permanently. Went to the Dr. who prescribed Panadine Forte (yes it is strong) and it didn't touch the sides for the pain. Spend about 8 hrs with ice in my mouth, taking shots of Vodka to try and knock myself out - spewed a couple of times (no food and a gut full of alcohol on top of Panadine Forte). Passed out when the Amoxicilin drugs kicked in at about 5am the next day.

Long story short, I made the mistake of comparing this pain to a woman saying it would have been worse than childbirth, wow didn't I hear about how it's not worse. Honestly, we could get our heads blown off and women wouldn't think our pain doesn't compare to child birth :rolleyes

I knocked a hobbit door into my Garage (Arcade) from my workshop. Almost every time I go in, I hit my head cause I'm 6'2. Because my head is shaved, it takes the scab off weekly.

While it doesn't compare to childbirth, it is rather annoying.

I knocked a hobbit door into my Garage (Arcade) from my workshop. Almost every time I go in, I hit my head cause I'm 6'2. Because my head is shaved, it takes the scab off weekly.

While it doesn't compare to childbirth, it is rather annoying.

Lol, I always pictured you as 5'2, with an attitude:lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's the MGL of physical pain

It is I think with all us oldies....must have been all that joystick slamming in the day:lol

• Super Moderator

Physical pain - are we talking actual physical pain (Hyper Olympics?) or metal pain (do I really have to play Crush Roller for two weeks?)

Crush roller would be preferable to Grrrrobda, 10 yard fail, and space crutcher

- - - Updated - - -

Round 3, I was on fire :lol

scha0001.png.23f6184e7d411d6fb2287cc2a7e147ae.png

Time Up!

Congrats Kane, who absolutely blew everyone away in this one.

I will try and update the final standings and the leaderboard tomorrow, just waiting for the germs that have taken up residence in my throat to hopefully leave.

No more games left for MGL 16, just one week of Zoo Keeper.