Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Now here is a new kid on the block

Looking for something new and something different to build. Didn't want to copy an existing machine... too easy.

So I decided to fill in a missing link type machine. Sit down double screen 302 in 1 games machine.

Keep in mind, not only is it a sit down for us bigger kids, but a true stand up for those not so big.

How many times have you seen the lil tackers trying to play the conventional machines.

This is a full fibreglass machine...... told you it is different.

Well you be the judge.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43472[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43473[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43474[/ATTACH]

It seems to be channelling the Nintendo Red tent (which could also be played as a stand up with the long leg option). Interesting design.

:lol was just thinkin the same thing! even got the colour and the form factor! :lol just goes to shows, if its arcade, everything has been done before! even the starwars cab telephone booth!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a cross between a cocktail and a lowboy :)

cowboy

Yes it is a sort of cross between a lowboy and cocktail..... and can be played as either too. The legs extend right up inside the cabinet and can be extended down and re-bolted

to make it higher... holes already drilled in legs. You are right... nothing new here... just different !!!! But unique. Super solid construction with the fibreglass 6mm thick.

It has dual screens and the control decks are also fibreglass.

Looking for something new and something different to build....

jokes aside, thats a nice piece of work! and dont let the good humour put you off, as you can see we're a light hearted bunch that like nothin better than pokin good natured fun at everything ! join right on in!

Yes, well when I started it was going to be a booze cabinet............ but unfortunately I seem to have drank all the booze and sobered up to this instead.

I will have to pop one of the screens to make sure I didn't leave any empties inside.:blink:

thats the spirit! :lol

- - - Updated - - -

c'mon andy, let's not sugar-coat the veiled humor :lol

SHhh! i'm reeling 'im in! :blink: