Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Attention HALF LIFE fans ! You wont want to miss this !

Been out of gaming for awhile and had hl2 on my old comp and it died. Will steam still recognise me?

Your account should still be there, also the mod should be released on Steam thanks to Greenlight.

Man I've been waiting years for this too, will be good to replay hl1 again.

Yep - it's been released! :071:

I'm a huge HL2 fan, but hadn't played the original Half Life.

I downloaded the original a number of years ago, but then discovered Black Mesa, and decided to wait until it's release. Didn't expect to be waiting quite so long, but worth the wait!

D/loaded after 3 attempts. Have played for 3 or so hours today already!

I actually watched the countdown for the last few hours, but haven't been able to get a download happening til today. Must have had some issues at end of countdown - probably server overload.

Mike.

Ya damn heathen! ;)

hehe, am a lounging gamer :)

Must get some more time into this today, only just played enough to find the crowbar then pistol which took long enough ! Was getting nailed by stray headcrabs with no weapons..

hehe, am a lounging gamer :)

Must get some more time into this today, only just played enough to find the crowbar then pistol which took long enough ! Was getting nailed by stray headcrabs with no weapons..

I just played for a couple hours straight - very cool, just as I remembered the original game but HL2 textures :cool: Playing with the 360 controller, works well too.

My logitech dual action doesn't work properly on it. Very hard without on a laptop....

Installing on the newest machine (i7 that is usually used for Biztalk and programming)

Installed Window8

Steam, then Black Mesa,

Now it is downloading Source SDK Base 2007 (hopefully that was/is required)

Hopefully will have a go tonight,

Red

• 3 weeks later...