Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aristocrat - One Arm Bandit Parts

nauseous

Question

Hi all,

I am looking for aristocrat one arm bandit parts. Specifically the cogs that drive the cam for reel locking (which in my case has been stripped).

The cogs are marked with "Aristocrat 308/23" in total I am after 3, but one would suffice.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Edited by nauseous

Like the colour of the paint..what was the original colour?

The inside of my Honey Bee is the same colour purple. The outside has been painted over with something not quite the same.

I was born in 84. Had never played a one arm bandit till now... I am not into gambling, but this machine looked like fun!

You can see from the photos the original colour; the outer of the machine had a layer of smoke embedded over it. I lightly sanded/wire brushed (gently) and 'blotch' primed it in an attempt to get the texture back in areas on the rear where it has been scratched over the years. In all the colour matched up pretty well and paint turned out not bad.

I have about 750ml left of the paint if anyone is interested in it.

Re-assembly went relatively smoothly, few hiccups here and there. Replaced most everything with stainless nuts, bolts and washers were applicable.

Thanks for the good feedback!

After Paint.jpg

Base Inside.jpg

Base.jpg

Before Paint.jpg

Primed.jpg

Side - Paint After.jpg

You can see the dis-colouration in the attached photo behind the thin metal plate. Hence my choice of colour.

This thing had a layer of smoke over everything white that made them turn a greasy cream colour. I removed it all with cutting compound to get it back to white. The outside had gone through the same yellowing process.

Original Colour.JPG

That is interesting.

I seem to have a problem when the reel spins up "10,10,any,any" it should pay out but it doesn't. I have a couple of manuals but haven't studied how the payout mechanism on the reels works.

Is it an easy process to re-align payout mechanism?

Thanks!

That is interesting.

I seem to have a problem when the reel spins up "10,10,any,any" it should pay out but it doesn't. I have a couple of manuals but haven't studied how the payout mechanism on the reels works.

Is it an easy process to re-align payout mechanism?

Thanks!

Doesn't look like it has the 4 payout discs to the right of the reels like the previous "Regal" mechanical model does. Are there some kind of optics between the reels?