Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

'EZ Moves' for moving pinballs, arcades?

mix_vt_cal

Hi all,

I was watching telly, too late at night, and saw an infomercial for these EZMoves. Normally, I tune out to these things, :sleep but I could see some real potential for these for pinballs and arcade machines (if they work!).

I have a pinball trolley, but the wheels have left grooves on my polished timber floors, so I'm looking to either replace the wheels on the trolley (no luck finding anything suitable yet) or try something else. This could be it.

A link to the site that these are available from is below:

http://www.globalshop.com.au/Product/304/EZ-Moves?utm_campaign=ez%20moves&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_content=ez%20moves%20-%20brand&utm_term=ez%20moves&gclid=CJqVpseSm7ICFRBJpgodaVYAGw

So, has anyone tried these or anything like them? Can anyone explain how they actually work - teflon sliders maybe?

I'm primarily thinking of moving pinballs short distances - say out of a lineup to repair or replace globes etc.

If there's no negative feedback from anyone who's tried them already, I might just order some and see. It's still cheaper than repolishing my floor..... :realmad:

Cheers,

Mike.

Is that the one where the guy levers a car wheel off the ground, slips one of the slider things under it and pushes the car?

I want to know how he lifts the whole wheel in the air with just that little rod.

-------------------------------------------

Sent from mobile phone - All errors are the mobiles fault.

Is that the one where the guy levers a car wheel off the ground, slips one of the slider things under it and pushes the car?

I want to know how he lifts the whole wheel in the air with just that little rod.

-------------------------------------------

Sent from mobile phone - All errors are the mobiles fault.

That's the one.

It's called leverage... like using a bar on your socket wrench.

It's on TV, so it MUST be true.... :laugh:

Mike.

It's because of the suspension. The springs and shocks will compress and the wheel will move upwards. In reality he is only moving the wheel, not lifting the car :)

How long did they take to arrive after purchase?

I assume they would work on a pinball cab with the legs off to slide it on or off a trailer or ute?

I was thinking about hiring some type of trolley for my upcoming meet, but perhaps purchasing these would be better.

Did you find them good on cement also? What about going from cement to carpet?

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2