Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MGL 16 Leaderboard [Final Standings]

State
    QLD
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)

Congrats to everyone especially Rob, ED and Pelly, some amazing scores! Hopefully in the new year I don't disappear (again) into the black hole that is an SAP implementation at work and I can actually participate in the last few games Nothing to do with game selection it's great to be "forced" to play something different from time to time. Thanks John73 for running it and keeping everything up to date!

Cheers.

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)
    Yes big thanks to John73 doing a stellar job

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoJoker View Post
    SAP implementation at work
    I feel your pain. I'm going through the same thing at the moment - SAP *can* and *should* be awesome when set up right, trouble is that it is never set up right!
    Last edited by casperthefriendly; 11th December 2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: grammar

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2316 Post(s)

Don't mention SAP up here in Qld, it's likely to get you a slap upside the head.

State
    QLD
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    Don't mention SAP up here in Qld, it's likely to get you a slap upside the head.
    Don't be silly it gets you SEVERAL slaps upside the head no matter where in the WORLD you mention it! For good reason, it's a behemoth and one missed process step during blueprint can be very costly...

Ah well as casper said once you get it right it's brilliant - IF you get it right

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2316 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MonoJoker View Post
    Don't be silly it gets you SEVERAL slaps upside the head no matter where in the WORLD you mention it! For good reason, it's a behemoth and one missed process step during blueprint can be very costly...
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-0...st-12b/4056378

An independent review has found it will cost at least $1.25 billion to fix Queensland Health's failed payroll system.
    =====

State
    VIC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Thanks everybody. In particular to John for running the comp. I enjoyed this one and am very happy with landing on the podium.

Well done on the win Rob. A well earned victory once again (and an emotional one ) So whats the story with TG? Or is that in another thread?

Pelly, not sure if you've even had time to check the results yet but congrats on the 3x3 streak. Glad I finally managed to place ahead of the man who built my cab (Ryu, Shen Long?)

I'll be looking forward to the next mgl comp!

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Congrats to all the winners and thanks to John for running another great MGL, gotta say I liked the 8 game format. Study started up during the last few weeks, first in a long time for me so I kind of locked myself in a back room to get started, hope to be back in the next one once I start getting on a roll with this stuff .

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)
    Very late to say it due to some real world curveballs kept me off the scene for a while but well done to the podium and thanks again to john for keeping the mgl ticking along nicely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information