Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Clearing out CDs, DVDs etc - any interest?

simedog

Hey folks

Before I go posting a long list of CDs/DVDs etc that I want to sell off, just thought I'd ask here if there's any interest in metal/rock/other CDs/DVDs at dirt cheap prices? Over many years I've built up quite a collection but it's time to make room and so far, I have over 300 to offload with many more to come - some well known, others not so well known, rarities, and general run of the mill things etc. So, if there's any interest I'll throw the list up in the For Sale section when done.

So, anyone keen?

Cheers

Simon

• 5 months later...
Ok this thread is kinda old but I'm nearly completion of the list. Expect it'll be close to 1200 or more items. Most are full jewel case CDs (hopefully I'll have enough jewel cases haha), with some others - promos, rarities etc. I need to get rid of these... wouldn't mind putting the $ towards another pin to be honest hehe. Anyways, if you're keen, hit me up with a PM with your email address and as soon as the list is done (fingers crossed it'll be this week!!) I'll email it out.