Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Arcade Game Posters

A few people have been after the posters again. I have a Onedrive folder shared now with a collection of posters or good high res Arcade/Console related images that would make great posters. Most are grabbed from the net, a couple I made myself.

See here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArWwq8i1OrHQiCdexyByrkiiYcly (Change the folder view to tiles and you should see a thumbnail image of each one for easy choosing.)

If anyone has any images they want to add then send me a link and I'll add them to the folder.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
@stuzza any chance of an Iron Maiden and Aerosmith

How about this Iron Maiden one to go with the set? Can upload a full res to the onedrive folder with the others if interested.

Also if you are wanting those posters to print then remember to grab the zip file in my onedrive folder as it has the Full 300dpi non compressed PDF files in it which will give best print quality on the Kiss/Metallica/ACDC Posters.

Iron-Maiden-Poster-small-preview.thumb.jpg.0222f6dd76abd3eeb94a06900c3eebb0.jpg

Iron-Maiden-Poster-small-preview.thumb.jpg.4b8f27a2f8fcaf71d7dbc5f57d422ce5.jpg

Made some changes. Here is a preview of the full set. Unfortunately I can't find any ultra high resolution images of the 3 different Iron Maiden Machines. :( If anyone has any let me know and I'll change the 3 machines to be the set.

All-Posters-Smalll-Size.thumb.jpg.ebc8ded1840ac591cdd8e793375fd95f.jpg