Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Crazy Kong - 6 Man Game

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :realmad:

0013.png.c189970f19dd70f83f55f91e17269a9b.png

573,400, game over at level 21-4 - Correct me if I'm wrong someone, the next screen was the kill screen wasn't it? :cry

50k off TG WR pace, but I didn't point press at all. I know I got a few extra points due to having 7 men (6 + extra). I am terrible at point pressing anyway, so if I could get this score in a standard 3 + 1 player game I'd be more than happy :)

0009.png.0091089ae92f4b51e7e7ede7f241582a.png

479,300 at death 4 on level 18-4 would have me at 7th on TG if this was a standard game and I recorded it :rolleyes

Had 3 absolutely stupid deaths in the game, so maybe this weekend I'll give it another shot :)

Bloody hell, sorry to see, sooooo close etc :(

You can do it

Thanks.

Still a long long way off a TG settings kill screen - one day maybe :rolleyes

Slept in this morning, gonna have a quick game now before going to see the old man for Fathers Day...

Live streaming at this usual spot - http://www.livestream.com/MrBumpNJump

I was buggering around with XSplit to try and get TwitchTV working yesterday and it seems to have messed with LiveStream I think :unsure As soon as I went to full screen, all I was getting on my other machine was a blank screen - not sure if that's what you saw Kane. Had a crap start to the game anyway :lol

I could get it working, but not in full screen. I will have a game later today on the desktop, I know that works.

Well finally made it - 553,000 - Kill screen on my 6th of 7 men.

Score even for a 7 man game is a LONGGGGGGG way off the TG record, lost an additional 3K or so because I drank too much coke and had to make an emergency visit to the facilities during an elevator level :lol

Need to chuck this game back on 3 players now and improve my TG ranking - need to knock off Adam Wilmott & Rob Macauley's scores to get to be #2 in Australia (as fas as TG is concerned). Don't worry Kane, I can't see me getting any where near your score :worship:

ck_killscreen.jpg.dfea53d189fc925eed85225d672103c2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I will get a kill screen. At least once in my life. CK is looking like the one

I think CK is my best chance at a kill screen too.

We really need to track down the AAer's who have lots of spare dosh and start up a DK kill screen bounty - it would be absolutely massive news if an AAer kill screened DK or better yet, knocked off either the Mame or Arcade record for DK. Unfortunately there are precious few DK cab's in Australia where you would be allowed to video your game play and then open up the cab and video inside for TG verification.