4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    OK so as far as Xbox Live ID's for Forza racers, here we have:

Jason_roberts13: BitLord2, BitLord3 and BitLord4

Nzmendo: MendoPNHC

Jammasized: qu1dd1ty

Major Havoc, Pistolpete, can you post your Xbox Live ID's please ? If anyone isn't keen to post publicy then PM me and I will pass on to others.

Will look to set a night for some racing very soon

Anyone have any favourite tracks for Forza 4 ?

I love the Nordschleife (who doesn't) - the other day I took a stock 1982 DeLorean around it and though the DL is slow as a dog to wind up, and steers like a cruise ship, it was fun... had a decent run for 11:34
    I am DaBeerBaron
    Signature? Hmmm.....

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simedog View Post
    I'm keen for sure but like Pete, my gaming if it starts, starts late. haha Not helped by me being a night owl. But you can find me as Xnoybis on XBL.
    Thanks, will add you to the list.

That's cool, I am the same as far as being a night owl. Only I start early, and go real late try to get into bed before 2am though on nights I game on...

Am also really enjoying Trials Evo online lately, top fun!

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Haha! I played Dirt3 last night on PS3 until 2am. Whoops!! Hate using a controller but couldn't be arsed getting my wheel out. Don't mind using the controller for F4 though - feels solid plus lack of wheels for Xbox etc etc.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

Haha! I played Dirt3 last night on PS3 until 2am. Whoops!! Hate using a controller but couldn't be arsed getting my wheel out. Don't mind using the controller for F4 though - feels solid plus lack of wheels for Xbox etc etc.
    Yeah the lack of wheels for 360 is crazy, Fanatec make some great 360 wheels but they are $$$

I tried a Logitech Force FX for 360 wheel for a little while but it was a PoS, very light feel and not sensitive enough. I've recently picked up the original 360 'wireless' wheel (it isn't) for 360 you know the white one, and it's pretty good. It's as least as good as the Logitech Momo Force that I use on PC. How it will stand up in the long run is remains to be seen, I tend to get pretty excited when sitting in the cockpit in the garage

State
    ACT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Major Havoc can you post your Xbox Live ID's please ?
    XBL ID :
    Major Havoc PZC
    Major Havoc

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    How do we want to do this? Setup an online league and have scheduled races or just some kind of ad-hoc "when we can" kind dealio?

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

How do we want to do this? Setup an online league and have scheduled races or just some kind of ad-hoc "when we can" kind dealio?
    A scheduled league is a good idea - I've never done that before in Forza 4 though, only tried online a few times and I got caned !

Do you know how it's done ?

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if you can set up anything formal. I'm pretty sure the best thing to do is just create a league, get everyone to join, choose dates and times and tracks etc etc and just hope those in the league and race when it's scheduled. That's my guess. PistolPete and I have had a few online battles and it's good times for sure.

Things to decide on:
    - Online community name (with Forza4) and the unique 4 letter/digit code to identify it *note this cannot be changed once set but the league name can be*
    - Interested parties to join league
    - Decide on race schedule, dates/times, tracks, # of laps, class of car etc etc

That's a start at least.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

I'm not sure if you can set up anything formal. I'm pretty sure the best thing to do is just create a league, get everyone to join, choose dates and times and tracks etc etc and just hope those in the league and race when it's scheduled. That's my guess. PistolPete and I have had a few online battles and it's good times for sure.

Things to decide on:
    - Online community name (with Forza4) and the unique 4 letter/digit code to identify it *note this cannot be changed once set but the league name can be*
    - Interested parties to join league
    - Decide on race schedule, dates/times, tracks, # of laps, class of car etc etc

That's a start at least.
    Cool, thanks for the info.

I'll setup a league, and get back with detail here shortly.

State
    New Zealand
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)
    Forget Forza 4 on Xbox, we need GT5 on PS3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information