Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Machines in movies

Slamdunk in The accused....

But some how I dont think that one exists (its listed on the database with no owners) , even if it did I wouldnt want one because it would remind me of that horrible scene from the movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Found some info on the slam dunk... Interesting.... http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4965&picno=37980

Would I want to own it??? Nah....

Whilst introducing my girlfriends little brother (10yo) to the cinematic genius of Mel Brooks watching Spaceballs on abc2 the other night (ad free as well, how the hell did that happen?) I noticed 2.

Lonestar has a Space Invaders (how ironic) pin in the Winebago.

Noticed another in a different scene but did not recognise it.

Recently (last 3 years or so) more chick flicks where there is a prototypical bad boy male protagonist that turns good will have an EM either in their office, or their home. I know this cause my wife yells out to me every time it happens when she is watching some dodgy piece of shit movie, at which point I have to run in, pause, rewind, pause, identify, and then walk away :)
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...

Pinball in the movies

I was recently searching the internet for something pinball related ( of course ) and come across this interesting site that lists all the movies that have pinball machines in a scene, it also lets you know how long and what scene and what machines featured in each particular movie.

I actually found it quite interesting as when I’m watching movies and I see a pinball in the corner somewhere in a scene, I always find myself trying to work out what the machine is and I thought it might interest others on here.

Link to site below

http://www.pingeek.com/film/film.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Pinball Machines in Movies

I tried the advanced search and failed, again.

I'm sure there is a thread on pins in movies.

Recently saw Bohemian Rhapsody and there is a nice Stern Galaxy pin to be seen.

If this has been mentioned, could someone in admin please remove this post?

I tried the advanced search and failed, again.

I'm sure there is a thread on pins in movies.

Recently saw Bohemian Rhapsody and there is a nice Stern Galaxy pin to be seen.

If this has been mentioned, could someone in admin please remove this post?

Moved it for you:)

• 2 months later...

Pinball in movies

I know I saw a thread on AA already for pinball in movies but I can't find it. I watched Dazed and confused on SBS last night and had big nostalgic feeling go through me when I saw the local hangout in the movie with that long line up of pins and kids hanging out. That was the definition of a Pinny parlor for me.I would love to share pictures of it here but I am not computer literate, if anyone could that would be much appreciated. Thanks Dimes.

I know I saw a thread on AA already for pinball in movies but I can't find it. I watched Dazed and confused on SBS last night and had big nostalgic feeling go through me when I saw the local hangout in the movie with that long line up of pins and kids hanging out. That was the definition of a Pinny parlor for me.I would love to share pictures of it here but I am not computer literate, if anyone could that would be much appreciated. Thanks Dimes.

I moved some threads around:)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not a movie, but funny all the same IMO, but missing Captain Kremmen

Hard to make out....maybe Card Whiz/Royal Flush? and can't make out the arcade machines, next to the pinny and the furthest away next to Defender....ASTER??? :unsure