Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Fest Meet September

Just got home after what can only be described as a run away success. I can only congratulate the guys that put this together, it was a tremendous job and you had this event well and truely polished. Im glad i got to meet you all.. top blokes each and everyone one of you!

SO much interest in pinball.. so many families and kids just having a blast... was just brilliant to part of this, my god, pinball is alive and kicking hard.

What a show.. i dont think it could have been done any better!

Thank you guys, and i hope to be part of any future events..

Gav

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wonderful weekend and a huge success!!

Thanks so much to all the guys involved with the NPA for making such a great event happen.

It was perfectly organised and ran like clockwork and that ensured that all who attended had a wonderful time....it could not have been done better!!!

The machines behaved beautifully over a gruelling 2 days of solid play and i thank the owners for having them in such great shape for the event , it made life a lot easier!

There were a few minor problems with machines on the Saturday but nothing took long to fix , but on Sunday i honestly didn't have to touch a machine.

Thanks go out to Graham ,Grant and Dave , along with others as we all worked as a team to keep them running.

Thanks again for an awesome weekend!!:cool:

On a statistical note i had reset the play meter on my 2 machines..

Bally Playboy = 505 plays

Powerplay = 486

A wonderful weekend and a huge success!!

On a statistical note i had reset the play meter on my 2 machines..

Bally Playboy = 505 plays

Powerplay = 486

That's awesome Ken, na dnice to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Black pyramid had about 450.

Another great stat, would be interesting to know what was played collectively for all the machines over the whole weekend. Maybe next year everyone could reset and collect that data as it would be amazing to know if 25000 games were played over a weekend for eg.

Edited by Fair Dinkum Dan
Fixed quote