Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Is this ST:TNG overpriced? - $4200 nice overall but with a few issues

hello

I viewed a ST:TNG the other day. Apart from the slightly cringe-worthy theme it played very nicely and I enjoyed it a lot. The seller would go as low as $4200. The cabinet / back box was mint and it worked well.

problems were an 80% chipped out insert pointing to the three bank target on the right, a DMD that is possibly on the way out, multiple chipped plastics, and minor cracks to a ramp.

I am pretty keen on this machine but is $4200 top dollar for this machine in this condition?

Thanks!

• Super Moderator

Too expensive I reckon. 4 ~ 5 years ago it would have sold for that price, but now maybe $3500.00..

How long has the present owner had it for..? 4 years perhaps..? ;)

THIS machine stands out as great value and that was 12 months ago.

2600 - 2750 for me. WAaaaaay overpriced. I bought and sold mine over 2 years ago for 2750 and it sounds like it was equal if not better condition. They are out there, just don't put yourself in a position that you need one asap....

God I wish I was back in OZ...just paid NZ$5500 for a mint one and I am very happy with it.

$4200 AUD for a stuffed one (= $5400 NZD) .... vs $5500 NZD for a fully rebuilt one with almost new everything?

No brainer Paul!

;-)

Dave