Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 15: Game 3 Hyper Olympics [COMPLETED]

0061.png.1f75616236588d25ca3d1721c38c1ced.png

Screen shot shows me beating Jamma's Javelin effort :p

Here is my 100m time- 8.45s

0019.png.2b8989c845311e3017d9e8c3dd981a7d.png

How is this for a high jump? (on the long jump runway - surely that's over 4m high) :lol

0022.png.82ff255d2f5b002ae5313c5fe9b16477.png

- - - Updated - - -

After building up a buffer of lives for the first million I started not playing High Jump at all, saves you around 3 minutes a loop and a lot of time over the course of playing a whole afternoon, I reckon it saves 25-30 minutes per million points. Also would just qualify events then default the rest of the goes.

I worked that out too and was doing the same thing, was hoping you either stopped playing after about 3mil or didn't work this out :laugh:

Respect to the Allessandro dude though, not losing a life for this kind of score is amazing, I lost quite a lot from fatigue usually on javelin, but once I was geting delerious and mistook the 110m hurdles for the 100m sprint, and ran flat chat into the first hurdle on my face, another life down there

Definitely - 4mil without losing a man is brutal. I was hitting the wall after 3mil and losing the hurdles races. Oh - and :lol and mistaking the 110 Hurdles for the 100m sprint.

Well that's it - times up.... Time for a bex and a lie down I reckon :cool: Final scores posted shortly and game 5 to be announced.

Well done Jamma, massive bloody effort.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the final results and MGL points and the medal placings. Massive effort by Jammasized, playing for over 6Hrs :o

Here is a pic of Jammasized on the podium after winning this event:

0023.png.f523b1eda0480b618edde2ef98c8b056.png

Rob & I didn't bother getting on the podium because Jamma smelt absolutely awful after his 6hrs of running, jumping and throwing. Spartan correctly said that the winner of this game would be the one silliest to play the longest..... congrats Jammasized, you are officially the king of stupidity for the MGL :lol

Final Standings

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]Rank

[/TD]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Score

[/TD]

[TD]MGL Points

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]Jammasized[/TD]

[TD]4,291,670[/TD]

[TD]25 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/goldmedal_t.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]John73[/TD]

[TD]3,855,460[/TD]

[TD]20 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/silvermedal_t.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]RMacauley[/TD]

[TD]2,384,400[/TD]

[TD]16 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/bronzemedal_t.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]Spartan[/TD]

[TD]2,359,500[/TD]

[TD]13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]Kane[/TD]

[TD]482,290[/TD]

[TD]11[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]nicko71[/TD]

[TD]263,410[/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]SectionZ[/TD]

[TD]239,850[/TD]

[TD]9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]wingtipvortex[/TD]

[TD]228,800[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]Pash[/TD]

[TD]193,650[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]Taverner[/TD]

[TD]168,140[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]DKong[/TD]

[TD]159,400[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]Foot[/TD]

[TD]122,750[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]Brad[/TD]

[TD]82,270[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]Rat[/TD]

[TD]75,020[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD]azathoth[/TD]

[TD]18,700[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Event Records:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Event[/TD]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Distance/Time[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]100m Sprint[/TD]

[TD]John73[/TD]

[TD]8.45s[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Long Jump[/TD]

[TD]SectionZ[/TD]

[TD]9.70m[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Javelin[/TD]

[TD]John73[/TD]

[TD]96.89m[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hurdles[/TD]

[TD]Jammasized[/TD]

[TD]10.19s[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hammer Throw[/TD]

[TD]John73[/TD]

[TD]98.00m[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]High Jump[/TD]

[TD]kane[/TD]

[TD]2.47m[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yay for being the silliest chump :)

Funny how close you were by the end John, if you started earlier you would have probably got over the line ahead of me.

Apologies to Konami for violating their game with a big red knobbed shaft :)

Yay for being the silliest chump :)

Funny how close you were by the end John, if you started earlier you would have probably got over the line ahead of me.

It's doubtful, my arm was giving out on me by the end. I reckon I could have knocked off 4mil, but that would have been it. My arm didn't hurt after 3hrs of play yesterday but I can feel it now. Was having heaps of trouble just qualify in the hurdles by the end of my game.

Interesting note about this game - after a while the game goes to "Champion of the Ath match" and all the way to the "Zth Match" then it goes to the ".th Match". After the hurdles it shows the "Champion of this Match" screen and the qualifying times drop back to the start of the game but it only lasts until the next hurdles round when it jumps up to the original 2nd Round times & distances.

Anyway, glad you won this one. Was sort of hoping either you or Spartan won it since you both showed that you could play this game for ages without losing a life. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and then marathon this game on TG rules and try to take down the 4Mil record. Need to see if I can get the cab working with my wireless internet dongle so I can livestream it :cool:

Ha ha, that would be cool. It would be a knife edge playing on TG settings though, especially in javelin, and occaisonally hammer gave me problems.

I like the idea of a single loop comp though, every attempt would count and it wouldn't have to be an ultra marathon.

Am feeling the fatigue in my arm still, even as I'm typing this out on my phone while lying on the couch :)