Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Arcade High Scores - Ripleys Believe It or Not

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Had an absolute blinder last night!

First continent super jackpot I managed to have 2x playfield going, then on the second continent super jackpot I had 2x playfield again but I also started Atlantis with the same shot!

The second continent jackpot was worth over 54 million! And missed the chance at scoring it again in Atlantis. :(

And.......only one super jackpot away from Frog Frenzy.....:realmad: :cool:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o780/Cursed1_/Screenshot_2016-07-15-00-05-48_zpsmnodqqg7.png

Had an absolute blinder last night!

First continent super jackpot I managed to have 2x playfield going, then on the second continent super jackpot I had 2x playfield again but I also started Atlantis with the same shot!

The second continent jackpot was worth over 54 million! And missed the chance at scoring it again in Atlantis. :(

And.......only one super jackpot away from Frog Frenzy.....:realmad: :cool:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o780/Cursed1_/Screenshot_2016-07-15-00-05-48_zpsmnodqqg7.png

Updated. Great game.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Master Soap.....

Guess who???

Yes it is I with the real Ripleys and I now only need 1 more score to knock you off player 4 high score as I got GC again on Friday night before Houseball on Saturday....

I don't know if your arcade guys realise that a score of 300,000,000 on the arcade only equates to about 40,000,000 on the real thing....

When you get to 700,000,000 you will be almost there....

Try completing all continents, and Frog Frenzy which I have seen but not done only made it about 75% there in best game to date.

Do this on an actual machine and you will need just over an hour if you keep moving at a fair pace....

You know what I mean Joe Soap......lol

DAG