Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Insert Coin(s) - Thursday Night - Oxford Art Factory

Hey Everyone

There is a new insert coin night at the oxford art factory this thursday night from 6pm till late.

Thought i would let everyone know as some people missed out going last time.

The cost is $10, there will be over 25 arcade and cocktail machines, most will be 60 in 1's and generic cabs, and hopefully about 5 pinball machines. All are on free play.

Also some free candy and live game art, with ghost recon available to play on xbox or ps3.

The bar is open with 80's music pumping away

http://www.oxfordartfactory.com

Hopefully we can catch up with some AA members, as last time some went along but missed out on meeting them.

The night starts quite busy but the youngsters generally leave early to go out and continue there night and the machines are freed up alot.

Let me know if you are going to come along, so i can keep an eye out for you.

hi boskie

whats the name of your band will have to come along to a gig another night, let us know where your playing next.

Hey Dazzler - Ive had heaps of bands over time but this latest one is a 2 piece Stoner/Punk band by the name of WITCH FIGHT....next gig I think will be town and country on the 29th of June with a whole bunch of crusty Oi Punk bands haha so that will be a rather amusing evening I think...

If you go to watch some stuff on youtube - our 5th show is probably the best way to watch....

• 3 years later...

Insert Coin is back on at the Oxford Art Factory this Thursday for anyone interested.

Street Fighter V will be playable for the first time in AUS apparently, here are the list of machines from the website:

Pinball machines including AC/DC, Indiana Jones, The Simpsons, Transformers, X-Men, classic arcade games Pacman, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Frogger, Space Invaders + more

$15 per ticket

Check it out!

http://moshtix.com.au/v2/event/insert-coins-back-in-the-game/78978

yeh i cant believe its been 3 years since the last one!

let us know how it went if you end up going, dont think i can make this one but hopefully they keep doing it every month again

I'm pretty certain that it started late 2011. I went to quite a few before they closed the event (OAF was my hangout after high school haha). It used to be a gold coin for entry, now it's a whopping $15! I'll probably head there tomorrow around 7 or so... Is anyone else thinking of going? It must be a pain in the ass having to move/remove all of the machines before each weekend. I'm guessing that's the reason for the price hike.

I'm pretty certain that it started late 2011. I went to quite a few before they closed the event (OAF was my hangout after high school haha). It used to be a gold coin for entry' date=' now it's a whopping $15! I'll probably head there tomorrow around 7 or so... Is anyone else thinking of going? It must be a pain in the ass having to move/remove all of the machines before each weekend. I'm guessing that's the reason for the price hike.[/quote']

yeh i think your right, i went to a few of them back then as well. was a bit of a queue for some of the games but the atmosphere was great!

i wouldnt mind going but will be busy tomorrow night, will hopefully catch up with you at one of the following ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...