Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Club Nintendo Point Cards

Hi guys, i have 2950 club nintendo points.... and i really want the golden nunchuk on Club Nintendo's website... i need 3,000 :( I actually am not in need of any wii or nintendo ds/3ds games at the moment... dont want to fork out 50 bucks just to get 50 points to get the nunchuk...

anyone kindly want to give me one of there club nintendo codes to me? They are found in most official nintendo product games..

now they wont let you use codes that have already been activated so just let me know what game you have first as i have done some eg. wii sports, mario galaxy 1 and 2, mario party 9, new super mario bros wii, donkey kong country returns, i haven't done any pokemon games though... um i've done wii consoles 3ds consoles, kirbys adventure on wii, some 3ds titles such as mario 3d land and mario kart 7. not sure if kid icarus has a code with it, wouldnt mind getting that game one day actually :)

thanks everyone - appreciate it :) Want this golden nunchuk to go with my golden wiimote! :D

Where exactly is the code supposed to be? I've got Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Kart Wii - would any of these games do?

The points cards come in the game box as a separate small card, however they don't come with all games. Also club Nintendo did not start in Australia until quite some time after the Wii came out, so there are some games which would not have come with Club Nintendo points originally, but subsequent re-releases will. Out of those games listed Mario Kart Wii would probably have had a points card, but the others probably not.

nah sadly you can't transfer points across :( Nintendo don't want people having heaps and heaps and heaps of points on the one account so they can buy the hard to get items :p I thought it was crap when i tried my 2nd wii sports that came with my red wii (already used the code with the white wii) and it said ' sorry you have already registered this game'

but yeah some games will come with a little card in with the manual and stuff :)

Yeah it sucks you can't register the same game more than once as I ended up with another copy of a game when it was given to me. I did manage to grab the SNES wii controller before they sold out though! :) gonna keep it boxed.