Thread: MGL 15: Game 2 Snow Bros. [COMPLETED]

State
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Love this game, my board has started to have graphical faults though

wait, am I even allowed to enter with a PCB score ?

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Out the way John73, 2nd last in mine.

360100.png

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

Wow! A lot of scores for the first night of a game, this game must have made some decent cash BITD.

Some massive scores already - how about Rob or dave_wellington setting up a live stream at some stage and schooling in how to play this one

Interesting to hear that this game has an end point which Rob has made and he is 2Mil off the pace. Must be some stages where you can really cash in on this one.

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    Wow! A lot of scores for the first night of a game, this game must have made some decent cash BITD.

Some massive scores already - how about Rob or dave_wellington setting up a live stream at some stage and schooling in how to play this one

Interesting to hear that this game has an end point which Rob has made and he is 2Mil off the pace. Must be some stages where you can really cash in on this one.
    Yeah each level you can cash in massively if you know how to do it.
    Wanting to buy a Momoko 120 PCB!!!

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)
    The game ends at floor 50. The MARP high is over 6 million and no I haven't watched it and don't plan on doing so. My 2.5M is up on MARP as well under RJM. There's no huge bonus for completing the game but as DisQo said if you play each floor the right way there's big points to be had. I just can't remember what I used to know. Some of it's still lurking in the old grey matter though. Just hope the rest comes back to me.

Cheers

Rob

State
    VIC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    I really hope I can find some time for this one, especially considering it is my nom :-p With the amount of stufff I have got going on at the moment, this MGL is fast becoming a bit of a write off :-(

State
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    The way to score points is to clear the whole level with a single snowball push. It's okay if it hits other snowballs (this can be used to clear two paths at the same time) but only one push should be performed. Doing this will cause high scoring tokens of some sort to fall from the top of the level. You don't have to play very far through the game to get a good scoring using this method Good luck everyone!

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

0003.png

Smashed my last nights effort on the first screen and even managed to kill the level 10 boss

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_wellington View Post
    The way to score points is to clear the whole level with a single snowball push. It's okay if it hits other snowballs (this can be used to clear two paths at the same time) but only one push should be performed. Doing this will cause high scoring tokens of some sort to fall from the top of the level. You don't have to play very far through the game to get a good scoring using this method Good luck everyone!
    I had the figured out - doing it in practice is another thing I'm guessing to score 3Mil+ you'd be doing this on almost every screen

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information