Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Not MAME but PS3 to jamma Arcade

Hi guys, was just wanting to know how I could maybe fix my situation, I have almost completed my PlayStation 3 to Arcade project. So to my surprise once everything was connected, I noticed my arcade monitor was vertically scrolling from top to bottom, so I thought that's easy I will just tweak the V-Hold pod, unfortunately that made it worse and the vertical got worse which turn gave me a triple image from top to bottom, after heaps of tests and emails back and fourth to Andy from Ultimarc I have sent it back for him to test I am glad I did anyway because the controls wasn't working anyway and it should out of the box without having to use winipac, I have done a bit of research though and when I get it back I should connect 2 wires from the solder side of the JPAC to pins 13 & 14 which is the V & H sync and then run those 2 wires to pins 9 & 10 to the monitor chassis which -V and

-H which lock it in does sound correct the horizontal is fine just not the vertical, if anyone could shed some light on this that would great, keep in mind I am keeping this can set up so I can still play jamma....