Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A Weekend of Crazy Konging

Let's call that my morning of practice :lol

Bloody wolfmame freezes on the laptop, but not on the desktop PC.. Hmmmm RAM issue? only freezes at the end of levels though :unsure

Going out for lunch shortly and then I'll give it a couple more shots this arvo. Probably only 3 more games left in me for today. Might have to be next weekend for the kill screen if I can force myself to keep trying :laugh:

2 games left in me - one now. Then one last shot at 6pm if I don't do it this game.

Live streaming as usual - if I'm still playing at 5pm then I'm some chance at the kill screen :lol

Damn almost out of download quota,will be able to watch another attempt next weekend if you havent made it by then.good luck john.

Not bad considering I lost 5 of my 7 lives before the end of level 5 :lol

back in just under 1hrs time for my final attempt for the weekend

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Might have missed it but where are you streaming on Twitch TV or have a url you can post? thanks.

www.livestream.com/MrBumpNJump

All over red rover.

I came, I tried and failed :cry

Had a blast trying, and thanks to Necroscope for suggesting the live feed - great fun :)

Really should have taken note of Kane's thread a bit more carefully re: the pie stage - makes a hell of a different waiting rather than going the Hail Mary approach on the top conveyor :laugh: Actaully downloaded Kane's 606K INP file last night and had a quick look, got some other pointers for the barrels stage that I will have to practice with.

This really is a brutal game. Seems sooooo easy at times and the next minute it smacks you over the head for being too confident.

Thanks to everyone for the support and watching the live feeds.

Next weekend is another story :023:

Oh, and Kong..... :097:

Time for another shot :) Only time for one game tonight though :( Streaming it again.

Practiced a few little things today in my spare 10 mins, so I might give them a go - if they don't work then it will be a real quick game :lol

Not sure if it's on my end or not but I've noticed that the iPhone livestream application is not showing your game as large as before. Ie: the first stream i watched had the game taking up the whole height of the display but since then it's only half the size.

Edit: the iPhone livestream app is awesome, if it is still running on your phone and already selected on the channel you want, it alerts you when the stream starts again. But I have to say that forumrunner, despite being an amazing tool for reading aussiearcade, is really confusing when it comes to editing posts.

Ie: the first stream i watched had the game taking up the whole height of the display but since then it's only half the size.

Yeah, I noticed that too, it's more like quater size, it's probably some windows resolution thing or something.

I lol'ed when you jumped into the middle flaming barrel.

Yeah, I noticed that too, it's more like quater size, it's probably some windows resolution thing or something.

I lol'ed when you jumped into the middle flaming barrel.

Later streams were on my desktop with 21" monitor and a much higher resolution - possibly that has something to do with it even though the Mame should be running in a fixed mode despite the monitor.

I will have to have a muck around with the LiveStream settings and see if I can fix it :)