Thread: A Weekend of Crazy Konging

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

I'm officially done for the night.

Last game, 406,700. Actually more happy with my last game than the one before, I copped IMO a heap of really crappy rivet boards in that game and got out of so many of them it wasn't funny

8 games today (not including 2 early aborted games and another where wolfmame froze up - need to sort out this CKong/Wolf issues - I'm sure it's only in wolf that I get these issues), just a tad over 2.5Millions points scored.

I'll be up and fresh early tomorrow... I'll stream them just for the hell of it, so if anyone is awake - check out the channel to see if I'm playing

I knew it would be a tough ask to get the killscreen after not playing this all that seriously in while, but happy with day 1 progress.

My hat goes off to Kane. While this game is easier in theory to get to the killscreen on, doing it with only 4 lives is a massive effort - and to point press and get over 600K is a massive effort.

State
    Wellington NZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I checked out the live feed on my iPhone earlier on tonight. As i have an apple tv I then streamed it straight to my TV. Was heaps of fun watching. Reminded me of the days of hanging around a machine in the arcades watching someone play. Even the sister in law and her boyfriend hung around to watch your effort. Id highly recommend anyone going for a high score to look at setting up a steam. Really enjoyed it.

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craft1nz View Post
    I checked out the live feed on my iPhone earlier on tonight. As i have an apple tv I then streamed it straight to my TV. Was heaps of fun watching. Reminded me of the days of hanging around a machine in the arcades watching someone play. Even the sister in law and her boyfriend hung around to watch your effort. Id highly recommend anyone going for a high score to look at setting up a steam. Really enjoyed it.
    That is so great to hear. Glad so many people watched it.

Must keep an eye out for real players like Dean Saglio who play DK live for world records. Just like watching sport, it's so much better watching it live - makes you feel like yelling at the screen will help out the team you're rooting for

State
    King Island
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Damn, I missed that you were doing the live feed....great idea John!!

If a few others were interested in streaming, maybe we could have a thread here like the "impromptu streaming" thread on the CAGDC forums......for those that dont know, whoever is playing online, posts that they are about to play, so if you have time, you can click on the link and watch them play live.....good fun stuff!

john

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    Damn, I missed that you were doing the live feed....great idea John!!

If a few others were interested in streaming, maybe we could have a thread here like the "impromptu streaming" thread on the CAGDC forums......for those that dont know, whoever is playing online, posts that they are about to play, so if you have time, you can click on the link and watch them play live.....good fun stuff!

john

Yeah that's what I was thinking, maybe a sticky'ed thread in the arcade section? Wait and see if any more want to show off their skills live first I guess

Slept in a bit this morning. Gonna have my first warm up game in about 20 mins give or take for anyone that wants some thing to watch with their Sunday morning breakfast

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

Let's call that my morning of practice

Bloody wolfmame freezes on the laptop, but not on the desktop PC.. Hmmmm RAM issue? only freezes at the end of levels though

Going out for lunch shortly and then I'll give it a couple more shots this arvo. Probably only 3 more games left in me for today. Might have to be next weekend for the kill screen if I can force myself to keep trying

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2317 Post(s)

2 games left in me - one now. Then one last shot at 6pm if I don't do it this game.

Live streaming as usual - if I'm still playing at 5pm then I'm some chance at the kill screen

State
    romsey vic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    274 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    2 games left in me - one now. Then one last shot at 6pm if I don't do it this game.

Live streaming as usual - if I'm still playing at 5pm then I'm some chance at the kill screen
    Damn almost out of download quota,will be able to watch another attempt next weekend if you havent made it by then.good luck john.
    Wanted Taito or universal cabinet any condition dead or alive.

State
    Hobart
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Might have missed it but where are you streaming on Twitch TV or have a url you can post? thanks.

State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Just had look, just went past 415k!
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information