Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

coke machine

Guys im bidding on a coke machine at the moment. However i am having hernia surgery in a week, and thus wont be able to keep this machine. Im trying to get my bid retracted so i wont have to buy it, however if all fails and i win it, and pick it up, would someone be interested in taking it off my hands?[ATTACH=CONFIG]37384[/ATTACH]

i have seen 5 of these in the last week on ebay all different types, i want it for my games room. Ill get 1 eventually, just not now, i rang him, he said he didnt know how to retract a bid, but he will give it a go.

nup dude - you need to retract the bid -

use this -

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow

Just enter the item number and just select wrong bid amount...I literally did it 5 mins ago on an auction with 3 mins left...

easy as pie.

hope you are aware you need a folk lift to move these things around ?

dont kid yourself 2 strong men can move one of these things......

even 4 strong guys its a struggle......

ugh.. its sitting at $700.00 ..........

boskie, yeah i knew i could use that, but didn't want to, as how can i legitimately put in i entered the wrong amount, when the starting bid was 700. Anyway i just used it, and left it at that, considering the bloke might not know how to retract, and ill end up with the item.

Such a shame, this would be amazing for a games room, was looking forward to having it....next time.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

i paid $100 for my 80s one. $20 delivery and found $8 in change inside :lol

thats pretty funny Narf, so the coke machine just contradicted your signature huh LMAO :p:o